Arcana playing card deck - Chris Ovdiyenko

Rhinemaiden

lovely rune cards... both the rune cards and Arcana playing card deck remind me of steel engravings...

Madrigal

Thanks for posting the link Rhinemaiden. I backed this awhile ago and seeing the images now I'm so glad I did :thumbsup:

Anise

Keep your eyes peeled

I backed this thing on Kickstarter too, but even though Chris said he was shipping already, I wasn't expecting it for another month. I recently ordered another of his decks, and was surprised to find it and my Arcana order in the mail today.

They're all gorgeous! Especially Arcana. This is a tarot I can see myself carrying around, flourishing, riffling without guilt, and maybe even reading, if I ever learn non-scenics. I recommend it on art alone ^^

Madrigal

Glad to hear this, Anise. It feels like I've been waiting *forever* for these decks, six months anyway. Hoping mine arrive this week.

surpeti

Waiting semi-patiently

I backed this thing on Kickstarter too, but even though Chris said he was shipping already, I wasn't expecting it for another month. I recently ordered another of his decks, and was surprised to find it and my Arcana order in the mail today.

They're all gorgeous! Especially Arcana. This is a tarot I can see myself carrying around, flourishing, riffling without guilt, and maybe even reading, if I ever learn non-scenics. I recommend it on art alone ^^

Hi I also backed the deck and I've been waiting/wondering. I know there are a lot of decks for him to send out, but...anyone have any idea how long the process may take? He said he'd send an email when one's deck was sent but I haven't seen anything yet...Glad you are pleased with the Arcana.

Anise

I just checked the kickstarter page, and he said he's over 1/3 done with the shipping. IDK if it means anything, but I'm on the east coast. And I never got a tracking email for Arcana, so it's possible your deck could make it to you before the notice does. I hope you guys get yours soon!

Madrigal

I just checked the kickstarter page, and he said he's over 1/3 done with the shipping. IDK if it means anything, but I'm on the east coast. And I never got a tracking email for Arcana, so it's possible your deck could make it to you before the notice does. I hope you guys get yours soon!

Argh, still waiting :rolleyes:

Madrigal

I finally got notification that my decks have shipped :thumbsup:

skyfiery

I am still waiting too. It's so hard to do that. Lol.