Major or Court Card that represents a light worker

blackmoonbee

Curious which major or court card you all associate with a feminine light worker or lightwork in general.

Light workers are those who are awakened with the divine purpose is to heal others through channeling energies from celestial and higher entities.

They are called, they hear, they heal, and they manifest.

My thoughts are possibly the queen of Cups because she is so nurturing and compassionate. Possibly the Star card the star is so connected to the earth and the heavens. So generous to come down from the heavens to help rebuild and heal after the earth shattering stroke of the Tower. Even the high priestess as healing involves turning inward and Priestess is the gatekeeper only revealing what we need at the time.

Curious about your thoughts. Some may be more or less comfortable with the term light worker so for purposes of dialogue and not dissection, it is someone who is woke with a divine calling to heal others spiritually.

Thank you!!

rwcarter

Light workers are those who are awakened with the divine purpose is to heal others through channeling energies from celestial and higher entities.

They are called, they hear, they heal, and they manifest.
The Magician channels from above to below and has the ability to manifest anything she desires as she has all the elements on the table in front of her.

The KC is a healer. And, yes, women can be Kings.

Rodney

blackmoonbee

Ohh I didn't think about the king of cups or magician. Magician definitely represents the energy of a divine vessel and co-creator with divine energies almost like an intercessor and one who expedites manifestations because of their creativity determination and divine connection.
Absolutely right, women can be kings.

Grizabella

The Hermit. He withdraws from society to contemplate and gain wisdom and then he holds the lantern to enable those who come after him to have a safe passage.

headincloud

First and foremost the hanged man is the card of healers and represents someone with spiritual guidance but also the star is a card of divine healing as is the lovers. Possibly the hermit? Queen of cups is also a healer and knight of cups loves the psychic realms. The moon perhaps and the priestess could be considered.

blackmoonbee

The Hermit. He withdraws from society to contemplate and gain wisdom and then he holds the lantern to enable those who come after him to have a safe passage.

Yes the Hermit. I also thought of the Hermit of representing the necessary process of seclusion from society and reintegration into society with a light of wisdom gained in order to be a good healer.

blackmoonbee

First and foremost the hanged man is the card of healers and represents someone with spiritual guidance but also the star is a card of divine healing as is the lovers. Possibly the hermit? Queen of cups is also a healer and knight of cups loves the psychic realms. The moon perhaps and the priestess could be considered.

Hmm never associated the hanged man with healers. Healers seem to be a bit proactive in their desire to heal and serve and the hanged man represents more passive contemplation, while necessary for awakening is one step short of servitude through healing. Just my thoughts

headincloud

Hmm never associated the hanged man with healers. Healers seem to be a bit proactive in their desire to heal and serve and the hanged man represents more passive contemplation, while necessary for awakening is one step short of servitude through healing. Just my thoughts

Jayne Lyle The lovers tarot, brilliant book says healers, healing and hospitals sit in the hanged mans domain, as do those who work with dreams. Denotes those with spiritual guidance so is the card of the spiritual healer which I'd associate with energy work.

blackmoonbee

Jayne Lyle The lovers tarot, brilliant book says healers, healing and hospitals sit in the hanged mans domain, as do those who work with dreams. Denotes those with spiritual guidance so is the card of the spiritual healer which I'd associate with energy work.

Interesting perspective to consider. Thank you for sharing.

bubblyNightmare

I think Temperance, with how the angel in the card pours the water from vessel to vessel the same way a light worker transfers their healing energy from their higher self/divinity into somebody else