Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

G6

Here are some pictures of my Golden Universal deck; I
blackened the edges with an Avery Marks-A-Lot marker.

That looks awesome, thanks! I'm going to do this to my Anna K! :)

AJ

That "El Dodgy" has such pretty backs goldenVI :)

Firstly - @AJ, I see my beloved Gendron Tarot with altered borders is not on list.
Shock, Horror! :joke:

thanks for catching that Tanga, it looks like your LoScarabeo is also not there.
when I see that post I'll remember to pick them up. Sharyn

The answer from Solandia is no, she can't make the post character space allowed bigger, so I will be moving all the first five posts to a new thread with the alphabet broken down further so it is years and years before we run out of character space again then I will have this thread locked so there isn't any confusion. that is a rainy day job.

G6

Anna K Blackened Edges

Here are some pictures of my Golden Universal deck; I
blackened the edges with an Avery Marks-A-Lot marker.

Okay, RRD, here's the Anna K with blackened edges. Used the Avery Marks-A-Lot marker. Looks classy, right? ;-)

Attachments

• AnnaK_1.jpg
    AnnaK_1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 143
  • AnnaK_2.jpg
    AnnaK_2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 139

RiverRunsDeep

Okay, RRD, here's the Anna K with blackened edges. Used the Avery Marks-A-Lot marker. Looks classy, right? ;-)

Classy indeed, goldenVI! :thumbsup:
Oh dear, I feel an edge-blackening rampage coming on, for every
single black-bordered deck I own!

G6

Classy indeed, goldenVI! :thumbsup:
Oh dear, I feel an edge-blackening rampage coming on, for every
single black-bordered deck I own!

Do it!!! :) I looked at all my decks and Anna K is the only one so far that I can black edge, lol!

rwcarter

Those look great chorphee, but I would struggle to figure out what some of those cards are without their titles.

chorphee

Those look great chorphee, but I would struggle to figure out what some of those cards are without their titles.

Thanks. In the booklet the images are linked to the titles. So that helps. I wouldn't have done it without the help of the booklet. Anyway, it was a great way to know the deck: I would try to mach the image with the appropriate title and then understand why I was wrong.

RavenLuna

Those Zombie Tarot cards look great trimmed :) I've just ordered that deck for my husband's birthday. I doubt he'll use them enough to know them without the titles though.

Loving the black edges on those other decks!! Anyone know of a marker/ ink pad easily available in the UK, that works well for edges. I've got the urge to smarten up my Witches Tarot and Tarot of the Vampyres.