I Am A Goddess Spread - Wheel of Change Level Five

thorhammer

This spread is specifically for use when the querent needs to reconnect with their strengths. Each card is to be read positively – the negative connotations or personal flaws can wait for next time.

1: Judgement – My innocence, my new paradigm. What opportunity am I giving myself?

2: Strength – My birthright and personal power. What is within my reach that I may seize and reclaim?

3: The Empress – My gift and creative potential. What do I have an endless supply of to give to the world?

4: The High Priestess – My fearlessness. Others fear this; I don’t. What wisdom can I bring back to share with others?

5: Death – My cleansing. What can I slough off to allow me to step into the new day and take that opportunity in the Judgement position?

\m/ Kat

Judy Z

Intriguing group of spreads! I will definitely have to try them.

Thank you.

Judy Z

thorhammer

No worries, Judy :) It was my pleasure. The spreads were based on The Tarot Tree, a specific layout of the Major Arcana in the Wheel of Change Tarot, the deck I've been working almost exclusively with for six months now. I found that designing a spread for each level really helped me to understand its energy.

I've finished posting on the whole deck now, and Sulis shouldn't be too far behind me in updating the Wheel of Change Study Group Index, if you want to check it out. All the spreads are there as well.

\m/ Kat