Does color mean some thing?

Oitsme

Hi all, recently I have been told that colors in the druidcraft tarot deck really means something. green=healing; blue=calm and peace; red=conflict?; yellow=brightness. does anyone have any idea? I bring up this topic cuz i recently seeked career advice about my bf. and 10 of wands came up at the end. so i reckon it may indicate my bf has a long way to go and seems he has to carry a lot of responsibilities and difficulties on his way to success. it looks like a hard long journey for him. so if green on the card means hope or healing then i might relieve a little bit and we both would be happy to keep doing whatever we are up to in our career.
Please let me know any thoughts of the color meanings. I appreciate that!

crazy raven

Hi Oitsme,

To explain the many colors in the Druid Craft Tarot would require explanations of book length. The Druid Craft book has carefully written the words that coincide with the colors.

In the 10 of wands of this deck we see so much green! Light green covers most of the area where the man struggles with the wands but up ahead we see much richer greens. When you look at this man you can see that his whole body is in distress...every cell is screaming, this is indicative of a lime green color. In the Druid Craft book it states "May signal the dangers of burnout, overwork or the obsessive pursuit of power.....begin reassessing your priorities and your values [what you love to do] putting what matters first in your life." Lime personalities trust others more than themselves, they give away too much power and control.

There are many interpretation to a color but this lime green could mean this person is holding onto things that are not in his best interest. One's thinking is following old patterns. It's about denying our feelings and energy to meet the demands and expectations of others. To get to the darker shades we need to consider what we love to do. Darker Greens indicate harmony, balance and stability...it is the heart....the seat of the soul.

In a reading it could mean you need to set your sights on something you desire and want to do. When you've decided what wands are needed and put the wands that are left aside...start moving and start heading in a direction that's right for you. Keep your goal in sight and don't let yourself be swayed by others. Just keep moving step by step.

It doesn't have to be a hard journey for your boyfriend....all he needs is to find what he really and truly wants to do and lighten his load even if its only for a while.

A beautiful green color is the symbol of vibrational energy, fertility, new life, growth and charity. It is knowing what is right for you and this needs to come from an inner strength and not from forces outside.

celticnoodle

Welcome to AT, Oitsme, and thank you for this thread.

I have the DruidCraft Tarot AND the book. (not just the little book that comes with the deck) I am ashamed to say, I didn't know this!

and

thank you crazy raven for taking the time to answer Oitsme's post and for enlightening me! I've had this deck for years now. I read with it a lot--but apparently, I need to begin reading the book! :eek:

crazy raven

celticnoodle said:
Welcome to AT, Oitsme, and thank you for this thread.

I have the DruidCraft Tarot AND the book. (not just the little book that comes with the deck) I am ashamed to say, I didn't know this!

and

thank you crazy raven for taking the time to answer Oitsme's post and for enlightening me! I've had this deck for years now. I read with it a lot--but apparently, I need to begin reading the book! :eek:

Your welcome :) I only aquired this deck a short time ago and love the color and imagery. I took a color healing course a few years ago and this deck is triggering my memories of the class and its teaching.

Yes grab your book and lets share our thoughts right here :D

celticnoodle

I thought I had the book here with us in this home, but went to look for it and it must be in our New York home. :(

however! We are going back there for the first weekend in April, and I'll be sure to get it and bring it back with me. Then, I'll let you know! I'd LOVE to go through all the cards and work on it. Just its going to be a few weeks before I can start.

crazy raven

That's ok cc, April's going to be here before we know it! :) It'll be a pleasure to share thoughts with you. Looking forward to it! :)

Oitsme

Thanks Crazy Raven

Thanks so much for your details! I am so glad and appreciate to read through it! It is so great to see your reply! Million thx!

crazy raven

Oitsme said:
Thanks so much for your details! I am so glad and appreciate to read through it! It is so great to see your reply! Million thx!

:) You're so very welcome Oitsme! Do join us!

Dancing Bear

I would love to join in too.. when CN gets her book!

I have read with this deck for a few years now and am still learning so much about it.. Colour plays a major important part in my own life and most definately it plays a bit part in this deck, another of many reasons why i just Love this deck.

I am on the lookout for another druidcarft deck (without the book) Mine is very very worn!
some cards i have had to glue the corners as image coming away from card.
LOL! But i still use it on a regular basis.

Let me know when you start with the study of colour with this deck.. I will be here with bells on!!

crazy raven

Dancing Bear said:
I would love to join in too.. when CN gets her book!

I have read with this deck for a few years now and am still learning so much about it.. Colour plays a major important part in my own life and most definately it plays a bit part in this deck, another of many reasons why i just Love this deck.

I am on the lookout for another druidcarft deck (without the book) Mine is very very worn!
some cards i have had to glue the corners as image coming away from card.
LOL! But i still use it on a regular basis.

Let me know when you start with the study of colour with this deck.. I will be here with bells on!!

Hi Dancing Bear, you can start right now! It's great you're into color. I did stasrt a couple of cards and there are a few people out there that love to jump in too. So pick a card and let's get started

:)