Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC): September 2012 ~ sign up thread

MagsStardustBlack

So on the first i need to check this thread to see partner list?? Just dont want to miss anything important :.)) V-Excited! I took the faeries out yesterday for a look, been a while and it was like seeing old friends again! :.)

Alta

I will set up the threads and then PM everyone. Hey, this is a faeries circle, so things get run a bit differently. ;)

Alta

Partners posted, PMs sent! :party: See Post 2 for threads.

:love: Alta

Kahlie

Just too late to joy in... Oh well, my holidays were great ;)

I'll try to keep an eye on the threads from now on.

Alta

Hi Kahlie, wow, long time! Good to see you. I'll add you to the PM list for next month.

:)

Kahlie

Hi Kahlie, wow, long time! Good to see you. I'll add you to the PM list for next month.

:)

Can't believe you still remember me ;) How are things?
A PM from somebody drew me back from Limbo and I did want to play with the Fae more often. You know how they yell at me so often ;)

Thanks for adding me tot he PM list.

Alta

Remember you!!! I absolutely do :love: And the Faeries Oracle section has been a lot quieter without you starting discussion threads. :)

Kahlie

Remember you!!! I absolutely do :love: And the Faeries Oracle section has been a lot quieter without you starting discussion threads. :)

I'm not at home at the moment - so no Fae here with me - else it would be fun to start another Faerie Party again. Those were so much :heart: and fun!

Alta

Hi all,

Today is the 20th, and while not a hard deadline, it is what I suggest for readings to be done so others have time for their feedback. And some have had readings done but no feedback received yet.

Just a gentle hint from your Circle Host.

Alta

Alta

Hi Faerie lovers,

Down to the last few days and just a very few of you still have some tidying up to do.

Please remember your partners!

:heart: Alta