Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

JasonLion

Luna's Crone, I will add it to the list of decks to look into licensing.

sapienza

There aren't any licensed Thoth apps available. The OTO (the current rights holders) don't currently offer licenses for apps. There have occasionally been unlicensed apps that are using the images without permission, but they tend to get removed from the store after a while.

There is more discussion of this in this thread.

Thanks JasonLion, that makes sense. I'll check out the other thread. I'm intrigued about using a tarot app and might check out one of the others. The problem is that there are so many I can't decided which to try first. :)

AJ

Jason, I updated my ipad pro last week and now the option to share the draw doesn't come up, just a popup that I need to to add an email address, no other choices like FB etc.

If it was my laptop I'd probably uninstall the decks and then reinstall. Don't know how to do that on an ipad, sorry.

You were right, how can we Ever forget the magic fix. thank you.
On an ipad, you push on the icon until it starts shaking, then hit the X

Tanjamuse

Beautiful Creatues Tarot

Hi Jason.

How about the new edition of Beautiful Creatures Tarot by Jasmine Becket-Griffith & J. R. Rivera?

This would look amazing as an app I think.

EmpyreanKnight

I just got the Mystical Cats, Animal Totem, and Animals Divine Fool's Dog apps. Yeah I'm going for a certain theme here.

Linfang

Hi Jason

Can you tell if the Bonefire Tarot App will be updated with the new book (included in the Schiffers kit). Thank you in advance for your reply :)

Lin

JasonLion

I don't have anything to report about getting the new Bonfire book for the app, or not, at this time.

Linfang

Ok, thanks for the feedback :)

JasonLion

Linfang,

I have an update on the Bonefire book. Sadly, we will not be getting the book that accompanies the Schiffer edition of Bonefire Tarot for our electronic edition. The app will continue to come with the short card meanings from the LWB that came with the self published edition.

Linfang

Jason, thanks so much for your reply. Well, it doesn't matter, I love and use the app (like so many other Fool's Dog apps) anyway!