Important. I saw a ghost few days ago next to my tarot cards, should I quit tarot?

AJ

if sincere, my question would immediately be, what else was on the table? phone? laptop? Wedding ring?

HOLMES

well

I know it says 6 days ago , but he was on 21 hours ago.
so I do not think the leg is pulled.
see the op made few posts, then a reading in yrf (your readings forums) about moving.. 2 years ago, and moving again a year ago.
and op came back to share this story .
I am thinking that op is busy and probably doesn't know really what to make of some of our answers, as according to the profile , focused on art student 2 years ago and so when you going to school , probably does the tarot as love on the side.

Baltazar321

My apologies for my lack of response to this thread, I know how strict this forum is with "always reply and be grateful to every single post you get".

I am really thankful for all your opinions and ideas, and suggestions.
However, no one, not even me, knows what I saw that night. I have had several sleepless nights now. Can't stop thinking about "the ghost woman". I drank wine before bed a few times, which helped me fall asleep then I tried calming herbs and no electronics before bed, been falling asleep at 5 am every day.. Now I just pray to finally have a healthy good night's sleep back at some point.

I am convinced by several replies that the ghost has probably nothing to do with Tarot, I continue to do tarot readings.

I am assuming the ghost is linked to me being in a really old building, and UK is quite hunted in general. I really doubt it was a hallucination because I stood up, screamed and ran to my door and could still see it standing right there next to the window.

I found posts regarding me having a gift and embrace it and develop it very flattering, thank you. However, I just wish it was a trapped energy and there are no entities walking around and watching me.

I do juggle between studies and work, please no offence if I am not on this forum every day, and don't have time to reply to all the posts. I do really appreciate any help or feedback.

Naz.J.

Usually when learning to read cards we awaken our latent psychic ability which helps us to read, psychic ability doesn't tap into a spirit it taps into the collective unconscious.

That is true - Tarot helps one to develop a communication with their subconscious minds. If I had to choose one card to sum up the entire Tarot and its persona, it would be the High Priestess for me.

I see the Tarot as 78 Gateways - each card unlocks a door and don't be afraid if you come out on the end more richer ( physically and spiritually ), understanding, wisdom and more spiritual gifts.

gregory

My apologies for my lack of response to this thread, I know how strict this forum is with "always reply and be grateful to every single post you get".

I am really thankful for all your opinions and ideas, and suggestions.
However, no one, not even me, knows what I saw that night. I have had several sleepless nights now. Can't stop thinking about "the ghost woman". I drank wine before bed a few times, which helped me fall asleep then I tried calming herbs and no electronics before bed, been falling asleep at 5 am every day.. Now I just pray to finally have a healthy good night's sleep back at some point.

I am convinced by several replies that the ghost has probably nothing to do with Tarot, I continue to do tarot readings.

I am assuming the ghost is linked to me being in a really old building, and UK is quite hunted in general. I really doubt it was a hallucination because I stood up, screamed and ran to my door and could still see it standing right there next to the window.

I found posts regarding me having a gift and embrace it and develop it very flattering, thank you. However, I just wish it was a trapped energy and there are no entities walking around and watching me.

I do juggle between studies and work, please no offence if I am not on this forum every day, and don't have time to reply to all the posts. I do really appreciate any help or feedback.
You don't have to answer every post - just it was clear you'd been here and it had been a while - people like to know what you thought of what they said..

Why does the energy have to be trapped ? Have you any reason to suppose it is even slightly hostile ? I know the ghosts around here watch us from time to time - but they are harmless. I would be annoyed if a poltergeist showed up....

One of our ghosts is one of our cats... I'm always glad to catch sight of him :)

EmpyreanKnight

I'm glad you decided to continue using the Tarot, Baltazar321. It really might be a one-time thing. And perhaps the ghost is not a bad sort at all - if she was sadistic she would've taken great pleasure in terrifying you and should have come back for more so to speak. Meanwhile, perhaps you can invite over some girl friends to stay the night. Tell them you want to hang out and chill or something, just so you can get a decent night's sleep. I wish you the best.

Citrin

Oh sounds horrible to have those sleep problems. :( Consider doing some spiritual cleansing maybe? Many people (myself included!) swear that burning white sage cleanses your home (and even yourself!) from "other"/bad energies so to speak. It should be easy to find in an esoteric shop.

And trust that the ghost/spirit cannot hurt you.

Good luck!

Baltazar321

Hi!
Thought I'd throw in a late resolution post...

I have not seen a ghost or experienced anything supernatural since that night.
After 3 weeks I have gone back to normal healthy sleeping patterns.
Very glad sleeping problems are over cause it was true hell.

If anyone ever experiences something similar my advice would be have people over and throw parties, and stop trying so hard to fall asleep!
However, every person is constructed differently. For me all the herbal teas, working out, fresh air, walks outside, relaxing remedies, listening to hypnotic tracks, burning candles, etc., etc. None of that really helped me...
The best advice I got was to stop trying so hard. If you can't sleep then don't. Not much you can do, you can't force it. This kind of made me less stressed and I gradually began sleeping an hour more each day.
I had a birthday weekend in the beginning of February and I spent it inviting people over and going out. All the positive energy from so many people kind of erased the negativity and fears I was experiencing.

Thank you for all the replies, insights and advice! :)