BAGS FOR ROUND DECKS?

G6

Howdy Folks!

Just wondering what solutions you all have found for round deck tarot bags/storage?

I realize I have a few round decks now that I'd like to get some bags that fit.

Any solutions welcome! Highbrow or lowbrow! 😊

Thanks!

G6

Carojulie

Hello,

I have made a crochet pouch for my Motherpeace deck, by crocheting two doilies of the same diameter as the deck, and then crocheting a long strip of material to join the two round doilies together (this strip must be as wide as the deck is thick, and the strip's lenght is equal to the deck's circumference). I leave an opening on one side to insert the deck, then add a button to close the pouch. It looks nice and protects the deck well.

A round deck can also fit in a traditional drawstring tarot or dice bag, provided the bag is larger and shorter than the usual tarot bag size, to acomodate the width of the round deck.

DaughterOfDanu

Hello,

I have made a crochet pouch for my Motherpeace deck, by crocheting two doilies of the same diameter as the deck, and then crocheting a long strip of material to join the two round doilies together (this strip must be as wide as the deck is thick, and the strip's lenght is equal to the deck's circumference). I leave an opening on one side to insert the deck, then add a button to close the pouch. It looks nice and protects the deck well.

A round deck can also fit in a traditional drawstring tarot or dice bag, provided the bag is larger and shorter than the usual tarot bag size, to acomodate the width of the round deck.

You can also crochet "in the round' or amigurumi style to create a bag that would fit a circular deck :)

Morwenna

If you make a traditional drawstring bag, just cut it as two rectangles as wide as you need with one short side of each trimmed into a half-circle, sew together and finish as usual.

G6

Dang, I wish I was that handy! 😊 I'd just sew some, but unfortunately I have to buy something. I'm sure some people on here will find the sewing tips helpful though.

barefootlife

Oooo those are nice, but 13cm is too small. Yes, I can search as well as the next deckhead. I was just looking to see what other solutions people have found that they like.

There are just too many lmgtfy people on the internets to assume even the smartest and most logical folks would, y'know, google that. Plus those are actually pretty.

Maybe our resident modly bagmaker would be willing to incorporate round bags into her repertoire.