Faery Randomness

tabi

I'm reading "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, mostly because I thought it would be an interesting read. Not even five pages into it I come to this quote:

Richard Dawkins in The God Delusion said:
That clergyman presumably would not have deferred to the expertise of a claimed 'fairyologist' on the exact shape and colour of fairy wings.
This book is written by an Athist celebrating athiesm and trying to convert people to athiesm....however I thought the rest of you would get a kick out of this statement no matter how you feel either way on the God idea. ;)

Jewel

*LOL* Tabi that was funny ... as if all faerie wings are the same shape and color or that all faeries have wings ... and a clergyman not wanting to consult a "fairyologist" *LOL* .... I did not know that such a career exsited. I must go do some research and see what the educational requirements to be a "fairyologist" are! This might be my ideal career! *LOL* :D

tabi

Not sure what the requirements are but you have a helluva head start on Dawkins...he was also poking fun at the fact that a clergyman was an expert on the study of God....I do believe they have a whole complete educational requirements and then some for that particular field though. (evil tongue slip)

Jewel

Well then I think you should post the requirements to be a "fairyologist" I am sure I would not be the only one interested in becoming one *LOL*

faerylvr

Me I want to be one too please... lol.

Jewel

faerylvr said:
This place will give you a diploma in fairyology...

http://www.opus-fae.co.uk/diploma.php
Well then it is settled. As soon as I have some time here I will go become a certified fairyologist, except I will spell it Faerieologist *LOL*. I believe I should be able to start this in April *LOL*.

Sidhe-Ra

Oo oo oo a certificate!!!

That is just toooooo funny....

ellirhyn

*raises an eyebrow* . . .