New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

agviz

I haven't kept up with this thread for awhile, and I'm very glad that I checked in. I really like the look of the black aging technique. I'd like to get in on the next group order for a Robledo TdM with the aged black, as well as the latest Dodal you're working on. If I understand correctly, the newer Dodal is smaller that the previous version, and has a different aged background. That all sounds great.

I love the Robledo TdM III and use it on a regular basis. What an outstanding work of art.

eltarot78

Hello kalliope and agviz

in the current group, a person has had problems and have been available two Tarot Dodal Aged version and 1TdM Robledo 4th ed.

I tell them if they want to be part of this group, is about to begin your journey

agviz

Hello kalliope and agviz

in the current group, a person has had problems and have been available two Tarot Dodal Aged version and 1TdM Robledo 4th ed.

I tell them if they want to be part of this group, is about to begin your journey

Hi Pablo, if I'm understanding correctly - may I request one Tarot Dodal Aged version and one TdM Robledo 4th ed as part of this group? How do I proceed to reserve the copies?

eltarot78

Hello agviz

yes, you have understanding correctly

I am sending a private message to coordinate

Bluefeet

For AT folks interested in the "aged" editions, I'm still the intermediary who's taking care of money transfer and shipping except that all orders will be recorded by Pablo first. Due to large numbers of non-AT orders, currently this is the most efficient way to handle orders.

Please go ahead and contact Pablo for availability and ordering information! :D

agviz

Thanks Pablo, I've returned your PM.

Enchanted Shadow, I forwarded payment for one TdM Robledo 4th and the aged Dodal. I've PMd you with the details. Thank you for coordinating this!

emmsma

Payment sent for one aged Dodal and one Besancon.

Will pm, Enchanted Shadow.

Bluefeet

Payment received from agviz and emmsma, many thanks to you both! :love: I will keep you informed via PM.

emmsma

My decks have arrived! I'm pouring over them now. Loving the color and feel of this cardstock. I like that even with the cards being darker, the images are so bright. They remind me of stained glass.

I am very happy.

Thank you Pablo, and EnchantedShadow!

Bluefeet

My decks have arrived! I'm pouring over them now. Loving the color and feel of this cardstock. I like that even with the cards being darker, the images are so bright. They remind me of stained glass.

I am very happy.

Thank you Pablo, and EnchantedShadow!

Thank you for posting here! Enjoy the cards! :D