Top Ten Decks That Didn't Quite Make It

nisaba

Because of this thread which after all is only a pale copy, I decided to resurrect the original and best again.

<grin>

Netzach

Yes, I see what you mean about pale copy. I'd forgotten this thread. Thanks for resurrecting it!

Jharma

Dark Inquisitor said:
OprahTarot was no good- the backs were an airbrushed close up of her smiley face, & so were all the fronts.

The Martha Stewart Tarot cost a fortune & all the cards were blank. You had to decorate them yourself, with markers, ribbon, glitter, buttons & old fish hooks . The instructions were endless, and then you felt bad because they didn't look as good as hers. The backs were plain lettuce green with a K Mart logo at the bottom. The house was a mess by the time you got done, and you started smoking again.

Tarot of the Clinton Years had real possibilities, but nobody could stand to look back. The Devil wore a blue dress.

The Tarot of the Taliban was banned before it was printed and the author was shot for thinking about it.

Tarotphelia

ROFLMAO! Genius! I looked at the Martha Stewart deck but since I can't draw worth squat I figured it wasn't worth the effort. :)

Here's my contribution:

The Wii Fit Tarot ~ Each reading is a complete workout!

Jharma

Oo And we have the Mario Bros Tarot, instead of saving the princess, you save a tarot card, and when you have a full reading.. wait, that might actually be fun.

nisaba

Tarot of the Dismembered Body-Parts, in a clamshell tin with the Oracle of the Entrails. Never leave home without them.

The Australian Political Tarot: the High Priestess is a redhead with an exaggerated accent who bobs as she talks, the Fool is a fencepost with big ears wrapped up in rusty barbed-wire.

Tarot of the Fallen Jacaranda Flowers.

The Beer Tarot (All the suits are Cups).

Tarot of 1001 Atlantean Knights, illustrated by 1001 knights with genuine Atlantean birth certificates.

The Skint Tarot (you make it yourself out of 8 pieces of toilet paper).

Jharma

The Bobbleheaded Tarot ~ hard to get all the cards to sit still long enough to read them.

Vesper

Tarot of the Minor Annoyances

The suits are Accidents, Unwanted Noises, Lost Items and Inclement Weather.

The courts are Street Person, Neighbor, Coworker, Spouse.

SixDegrees

Vesper said:
The suits are Accidents, Unwanted Noises, Lost Items and Inclement Weather.

The courts are Street Person, Neighbor, Coworker, Spouse.

HAHAHA! My favorite by far!

Shanachie05

he Doctor Who Tarot

The Doctor Who Tarot-

The box is bigger on the inside.
And the set is always complete because missing cards regenerate.
But:
The companions (court cards) keep changing,
The dalek cards keep exterminating the others
and the weeping angels keep quantum-locking your clients in past eras.

*Clients required to pay before the reading, in case they get transported to the past