Golden Tarot -- Queen of Wands

Prism

The queen looks out at us, her head bent just slightly to her right. She's very pretty, and maybe a little intimidating. I think she looks like Catherine Zeta-Jones. Her crown is huge and jeweled. She wears a gold brocade dress and a red robe bearing a lion crest. Her hands are crossed on her chest. Behind her on both sides are red angels who seem to gaze at her admiringly. She holds her wand in her left hand. There's a feeling of elegance and symmetry.

Milfoil

She's a lady who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it, even by force if needs be. She plans and thinks ahead, she works at what she wants and this is seen as strength but can become obsession when not ballanced.

celticnoodle

this queen reminds me of someone in my family, (the same eyes & facial structure) and i cannot help but to think of her whenever I turn this card over. she's vengeful, and though I love her, because she is related to me, she is not to be trusted much. she's always out to make herself look good and to be one up on anyone else. she's sneaky and cannot keep a secret to save her life! everyone in the family knows this, and many of us, unfortunately had to learn this the hard way. she is very jealous of everyone and some how, she always seems to get what she wants and come out on top. she truly doesn't care who she steps on to get ahead--and has no scruples. sad, eh? but i have to try very hard not to put her qualities to this card when it comes up. however, that said, sometimes this card is exactly those qualities!

CheapShoes

this queen reminds me of someone in my family, (the same eyes & facial structure) and i cannot help but to think of her whenever I turn this card over. she's vengeful, and though I love her, because she is related to me, she is not to be trusted much. she's always out to make herself look good and to be one up on anyone else. she's sneaky and cannot keep a secret to save her life! everyone in the family knows this, and many of us, unfortunately had to learn this the hard way. she is very jealous of everyone and some how, she always seems to get what she wants and come out on top. she truly doesn't care who she steps on to get ahead--and has no scruples. sad, eh? but i have to try very hard not to put her qualities to this card when it comes up. however, that said, sometimes this card is exactly those qualities!

Exactly! You nailed this card. I have a love-hate relationship with this Tarot character generally, and this one sends chills up my spine. Thanks for verifying I'm not the only one that gets that from her. One powerful adversary not to be taken lightly....

KristinCali

I agree, the vibrant red angels in the background seem to promote the fiery emotions like anger and jealousy. Like she is too hot tempered.