weekly 3 card reading

Ravenswing

fey-- weekly reading

Hi all--

I'm opening this thread for examining reading with the Fey deck. How 'bout if we each do one layout -- three cards-- at the beginning of the week, post it, and brief explaination of the spread (like--'this is past, present, future"...)

*****Specify while doing the layout that you are looking for the time frame work to be for NEXT week. (if you do a layout tomorrow April 7th, you want the reading to cover the time period from the 14th to the 20th)******

By mid-week we can start to comment on each other's readings.
By the end of the week everybody should have a well-rounded interpretation of what the up-coming week should bring.... This'll give us an idea of how well we are reading the cards...

Any thoughts

Roll call please...

fly well
Raven

SherryZoned

I like this idea a lot!! I know sometimes i just dont participate when I say.. I will do my best..

firemaiden

Can I start now? please please?

Okay Professor of the Ebony Wings:
ON Sunday April 6th, my reading for the week of April 14th through 20th:

Past: 10 of Pentacles
Present: 2 of Pentacles
Future: Queen of Wands

A carefree and lazy enjoyment of society, basking in the glow of warm company, gives way to a period of introspection, of weighing the options, keeping very very still, focussing the eye on the ball, and letting the ideas and inspiration grow. If all goes well this will lead to some kind of coronation...

Ravenswing

interpretation-- for firemaiden

hmmmmm.

you join a wonderful carefree group of fellow travelers on their way to wherever the road leads.

as you join in the festive mood, some Fool speaks Wisdom. Against your butter judgement, comtemplation of a seroious nature descends.....

later, disclosure of these amazing relelations to your roadfellows brings them to a state of awe at your obvious connection with the cosmic toaster... they deem you wise.

get it?? butter judgement , cosmic toaster (this IS a fun deck...)

fly well
laugh long
Raven

Alta

The central theme of your week (maybe related to this study group) is to play lightly with ideas and thoughts. Juggle them, look at them upside down. see things in new ways.
You are joining with a group of others, lighting a candle and sharing (spiritual) riches.
It will make you pregnant and cause you to go out and get green tatoos. hahahaha

firemaiden

Marion said:
It will make you pregnant and cause you to go out and get green tatoos. hahahaha
... that would indeed be a miracle... call me : immacula concepcion

lunalafey

cards for 14th-20th

I'm a bit burned out of the PPF....sorta. I use it often....but I want 3 cards and something different....so I came up with this....

1. positive: advantages, available recoures etc.
2. negative: obsticals, inadequacies, etc.
3. self

I'm so amused by the draw.

1. Knight of Chalices
2. 8 of Swords
3. 4 of Pentacles

the key is within my reach, but foolish me just sits....interesting that 8sw is also a captive....the knight, hm...juggling between what is near and dear and the need for survival?
There must some big life changing decision that I will have to face that week.

Ravenswing

awesome....

This one is **too much**. I've recently met someone, the relationship has become intense with a steep merging curve. I decide to try a three-card layout...

First card-- the foundation of the relationship, where it came from

Second card-- where we are now, potential motion

Third card-- direction of the relationship...

Okay, here goes:

First card-- The Fool

Second Card-- The Magician

Third Card-- The World

This has me really floored. All Majors-- sort of inevitable???

Any feedback??

firemaiden

The Fool, The Magician and The World, eh?

Okay -- so if we just look at THESE cards, your relationship began as total dazzlement, you were each gaga over the light coming from eachother -- it may at first have seemed a bit overwhelming, you might have worried that the light you perceived were only projected... but then you progressed to a stage of miracles, where the love between you was clearly that -- between you, created by each of you and living in both of your hearts like a flying mouse of light.... and now you are headed toward a shared universe, a shared magical kingdom, where the world is your oyster.

How'd I do?

firemaiden

Re: cards for 14th-20th Lunalafey

lunalafey said:
1. positive: advantages, available recoures etc.
2. negative: obsticals, inadequacies, etc.
3. self

I'm so amused by the draw.

1. Knight of Chalices
2. 8 of Swords
3. 4 of Pentacles

Yes it is an amusing draw, the knight of chalices is quite a happy-go-lucky looking guy, isn't he. I'd say he represents a happy playful energy, and a joie de vivre.

The 8 of swords looks so terribly vulnerable and alone, delivered helpless into the hands of the enemy, or the dominant male/master whose sword is plunged obnoxiously into the ground in front of her. Perhaps there is a part of you which feels too vulnerable and unsafe to break free and be truly autonomous.

The 4 of Pentacles shows you feeling chained up too, and bereft of the key, not realizing that if you just hop down off your pentacle you can unlock it. Here at least, you are your own jailor. The other two cards both go into creating this situation, there is the vulnerability and the sense of being a victim, balanced with a healthy creative energy, that say, you are a bit locked up, but you are not a victim and you have the power within reach to break free. If you only move your gaze to a new perspective you will see it right there.