Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 137 : March 15th -March 22nd

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Hoi Polloi Tarot
2. BodhiSeed : Ferret Tarot and Nature's Wisdom Oracle
3. AJ : Tarot of Durer
4. GryffinSong : Joie de Vivre Tarot
5. Maan : BoneFire Tarot
6. jema : Babylonian Tarot
7. GoldenWolf : Tarot Illuminati and Enchanted Lenormand
8. VGimlet : Robin Wood Tarot and Oblique Strategies Deck
9. toj : Golden Tarot of Klimt
10. Madame Squee : Illuminated Tarot and Cosmo Astrotaro

BodhiSeed

I'll be using the Ferret Tarot paired with Nature's Wisdom this week. Thanks Elendil :heart:.

I had a great week with the Prairie Tarot; it always surprises me with the deep meanings I can get from its simple illustrations.

AJ

My master plan is the Durer.

GryffinSong

Joie de vivre this week.

This was a deck I had little to no interest in as a physical deck, but when le fanu mentioned last night that it was available as an app, I downloaded it right away. Its very cute, and when I drew a card last night it was so beautifully appropriate that I kept it as my card today, instead of pulling a new one, so that I can spend more time with it.

Maan

since i did not start using the Bonefire deck till after the weekend i'm going to continue with it for an other week, I really liked this deck so far.

jema

Babylonian for me.

GoldenWolf

I will definitely participate. Just not sure if I want to do a second week with the Tarot Illuminati or to pick something completely different again. I will let you know for sure by tomorrow.

VGimlet

Robin Wood for one more week, and this week I will be pairing it with the Oblique Strategies deck. Which just gave me some excellent advice on this sunny day. (I pulled a card just for fun.)

"Go outside. Shut the door."

toj

Babylonian for me.

I have been eyeing this one for a while now. Will be interested to see if you post any comments on it.

Klimt this week for me....

GoldenWolf

I think I will continue to work with the Tarot Illuminati and the Enchanted Lenormand again. I just downloaded the e-book for the Tarot Illuminati and would like it to consult the cards with that as additional source material. It does go into the symbolism and meaning in much greater detail. It's a shame that Llewellyn didn't bundle that version of the book as part of the set.