Fearing the Queen of Pents - HELP please!

Crowdiva

The Queen of Pentacles

She has strong soul energy, something that we might fear in ourselves. Sometimes, we can fear our own power. We can choose not to rise up to our fullest potential. Earn what we really desire. Go after what we feel we need and want. Financial security can be a place where we don't always feel we deserve it or can even reach it.

Nalini

Crowdiva

She has strong soul energy, something that we might fear in ourselves. Sometimes, we can fear our own power. We can choose not to rise up to our fullest potential. Earn what we really desire. Go after what we feel we need and want. Financial security can be a place where we don't always feel we deserve it or can even reach it.

So, those could be his fears about her? Makes sense. Thanks for sharing your views, truly appreciate it.

Nalini

lightsofblue

I agree with Gregory's interpretation that has been sustained by others. He/She fears that the other party may be bossy, controlling, a boaster, undermining the reputations of others, self-righteous, or demanding. This applies if you're only asking for how to read her as "fears."

In a Celtic Cross I would read the 9th card as "Hopes OR Fears." So you'd have to look at the rest of the reading and intuitively determine.

If the card represents you, it may be this person hopes to see and interact with you. QoP hopes can also mean he hopes you will do something nice for them or they hope to give/do something for you. My very first impression of the QoP was Mother Teresa. She looks like she's wanting to feed the world! Yet in the situation you described, this gesture can be as simple as a "hello" in passing. It's not a very strong card for hopes/fears.

lightsofblue,

Thanks for sharing your experiences/tarot wisdom, its very helpful.

This wasn't a CC spread, but a Relationship spread. This wasn't my reading so it wasn't me. It was a reading I did for someone.

queenxofxwands

He fears the queen of pentacles.
Therefore, he fears ,commitment, getting her pregnant, routine, having to look after anyone, routine, women in general, her taking over his life, feeling obligated, responsibility, did I mention routine? :D He may also fear it would be too easy to get her, most people like a chase, they don't want it on a plate, so he may fear taking advantage of her good nature because she encourages it too. I have always seen this queen as the empress of the minors, they have a lot in common. Perhaps he sees the marriage and kids glint in her eye.

Nalini

queenxofxwands

He fears the queen of pentacles.
Therefore, he fears ,commitment, getting her pregnant, routine, having to look after anyone, routine, women in general, her taking over his life, feeling obligated, responsibility, did I mention routine? :D He may also fear it would be too easy to get her, most people like a chase, they don't want it on a plate, so he may fear taking advantage of her good nature because she encourages it too. I have always seen this queen as the empress of the minors, they have a lot in common. Perhaps he sees the marriage and kids glint in her eye.

queenxofxwands,

Thanks for coming in.

In general whatever you have mentioned maybe true and applicable. In this particular case women in general, her taking over his life stands out most as possibilities.