More about cards that fly out

Baby_bear22

So i was playing with my morgan greer deck, when all of a sudden the 6 of pentacles and The Judgement card just fly out. I don't know what kind of message that would carry, especially when there are no specific positions to take into account. The only thing I was thinking about was my love life and the things that i want to know. But i didnt intend anything to be read. But i guess, just for fun, the interpretation would suggest:

*6 of pentacles- maybe it helps to be generous as a person in order to find a new love or giving more than is being recieved is a key to what i want.
* Judgement - I have or am about to make a decision that carries me closer to the right person for me. But i have no clue what decision that would be.

Any insight please?

cmarie

Hi! I don't know if this would apply, but I sometimes see the Judgement card as someone returning from the past. An old flame maybe?

: )

Baby_bear22

Hi! I don't know if this would apply, but I sometimes see the Judgement card as someone returning from the past. An old flame maybe?

: )

Its funny you say that because a lot of the synchronicities around me suggest that, but to show up in the cards makes it almost a confirmation. But with the 6oP as a card of giving, that it would mean i would be given a second chance?

Ica'rus

I stopped reading jumpers. All they ever did was confuse me since they were not the cards I "drew" and most often I had no idea what they were telling me. I also blame some of it on my poor shuffling lol. I will occasionally see a jumper that...fits.. and I will keep them in mind but I don't read them.

cmarie's comment on Judgement is an interesting one and the funny thing is I can kind of see how it fits.. If you feel you have a lot of synchronicities going on pointing to that then it's possible.

6 of Pents - Charity comes in many forms. Charity can be forgivness, giving. The card indicates a balance of needs vs wants. The person in the 6 of pents is successful and he is sharing what he has, but how much does he share, and to whom?

Do the cards read any different if you apply them to the question/spread you intended to do when you shuffled the cards?

Michael Sternbach

Ica'rus, I agree with you on jumpers. Sometimes a really matching one gives me a chuckle, but I try to avoid them and, overall, I stick them right back into the deck without paying much attention to them. I expect the most pertinent cards to show up in my spread! If I wanted to read jumpers, I would change my method and keep shuffling (sloppily) until the desired number of cards had jumped out of the deck.

goddessof1967

I like what Sophie once said about jumpers - they're the result of lazy shuffling...

emilygrace

My reading style consists of only reading jumpers. I feel like if I pull the cards myself then I'm trying to force the outcome instead of letting the cards tell their own story.

gregory

How on earth does that work - what happens if nothing jumps - do you just shuffle for days in the hope that :confused:

emilygrace

How on earth does that work - what happens if nothing jumps - do you just shuffle for days in the hope that :confused:

Things always jump for me. It takes slightly longer to do the readings, but with my deck it just always seems to work.