venus sign

Ronia

Its a Combination of many things actually. But the moon sign in a mans chart explains alot. If his venus sign and moon sign Are not friendly energies then you have a wild card. In most cases he May be attracted to a certain type but will 'wed' someone completely opposite. The health and stability f his 7th house will give you alot of clues.

I am one who doesn't believe in the Moon/Venus signification in men's charts. IMO, of course. One of my closest friends has a conjunction Venus/Moon in Cancer of all places! In theory he should be a very homey oriented man who seeks both a lover and a wife in one woman who is not supposed to be flamboyant, ambitious, or too bright, lol. He doesn't. He is indeed as wild as it gets and seeks something completely different. And there is a reason for that and indeed it is in his Sun, position, and aspects. Another close friend has a Libra Venus ruler of the Ascendant !!! as dignified as it comes, in a great house, with only one aspect which is positive and from the Moon - he is the most difficult partner I have ever seen and I feel sorry for his girlfriends, there is nothing harmonious about him. And again, there is a reason for that in a stellium around his Sun. Which is why I'd say there is a whole chart to look at and no planet should be ignored because if we rely on one or two, we will be wrong, 99.9% of the time, IMHO.

I have many other examples about failure of Mars/Sun in women's charts and Venus/Moon in men's charts and there is always a reason for that in the other planets and their aspects.

junethird

I am one who doesn't believe in the Moon/Venus signification in men's charts. IMO, of course. One of my closest friends has a conjunction Venus/Moon in Cancer of all places! In theory he should be a very homey oriented man who seeks both a lover and a wife in one woman who is not supposed to be flamboyant, ambitious, or too bright, lol. He doesn't. He is indeed as wild as it gets and seeks something completely different. And there is a reason for that and indeed it is in his Sun, position, and aspects. Another close friend has a Libra Venus ruler of the Ascendant !!! as dignified as it comes, in a great house, with only one aspect which is positive and from the Moon - he is the most difficult partner I have ever seen and I feel sorry for his girlfriends, there is nothing harmonious about him. And again, there is a reason for that in a stellium around his Sun. Which is why I'd say there is a whole chart to look at and no planet should be ignored because if we rely on one or two, we will be wrong, 99.9% of the time, IMHO.

I have many other examples about failure of Mars/Sun in women's charts and Venus/Moon in men's charts and there is always a reason for that in the other planets and their aspects.

Actually i respectfully disagree with your interp of what a moon incancer woman should be. Someone who likes the comforts of home does not equal someone not being ambitious and erractic. Any sign has its negative qualities and can be boring an not ambitious.

I have a strong moon in cancer and iam not any of your discriptions. My personal accomplishments would indicate otherwise. The one thing left to accomplish on my bucket list is of course mariage and motherhood.

A conjunction of moon/venus would mean he prefers a more feminine woman. Perhaps someone who is softer. Soft spoken. Dresses more in soft fabrics is more intereste in family activities. More charitable or into charity organizations and or has more interests in home and garden issues. Cancers are moon ruled. Moon in tradition is beautiful and the mother. She has a very different beauty than venus who can be a bit vain if negative aspects are hitting. Also they are very funny folks. I would say funnier than geminis in many ways. They are very sympathetic and make great listeners. Good at healing the wounds of others aswell. So perhaps someone who is in the medical field. Like a nurse maybe. I have alot of cancer friends. They are attracted to me like moth to a flame and many of them are nurses. Only one particular cancer is a stay at home Mom but she has her univeristy degree its just her husbands job allows her the opportunity to stay home, but she is very involved in her kids school and in her community actually. She is runing for some kind of council in her community group.