empress as an outcome/future

hydrolysis

same here

I've had it in outcome positions for future relationship readings I have done for others. And every time there was another female the guy ended up in a relationship with. So I dunno...

I had this once where I asked if I will be the mother of this guy's child and empress came up at that time I thought he would be my future husband since I also go the lovers card too before hand. but he ended up getting back together with his ex of 5 years.

I just did a reading about an other person - we are having a break and I asked if he would come back to me in october and if he would have feelings for me and got page of cups in both cases - then I ask if he would fall in love with me I got the empress again - I would be disappointed if he go with someone else but then that will contradict with the page of cups in the previous questions. I am confused.

no_moon

Hydrolysis,

It's difficult to tell whether the empress is an intruder, a situation, or representative of you yourself, isn't it? :( I hope that the page of cups will give you good news!

In my case (back in 2008) it turned out it meant I should have a chat with his mother. And then we did end up getting back together for a time! However, we were separated by distance for too long, had disagreements because of the distance, and he ended up marrying another. We're still close friends, though, and being emotionally supportive remains the basis for our relationship.