CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

Rafaël

Conver editions

Hi le charior,

To be sure we talk about the same edition, it's the one in the red box on the picture:

Converssl.jpg

With a bit of patience and luck you'll find it, and no it doesn't have to cost lots of dinero's. Maybe I was lucky but I got it for a very decent price together with another tarot :)

R.

le_charior

Sorry, that was a bit confusing from my side. Will edit my post. The Lo Scarabeo Conver is called "Ancient Tarot de Marseille", so I was only talking about this one deck. I'd love to have it, the colors are so over the top (if you can believe the scans) - but it is hard to find and expensive.

It seems to me that on your picture it is the one in the green box, not the red box...

Bertrand

Hello,
It seems to me that on your picture it is the one in the green box, not the red box...
Maybe I'm wrong but I believe the two decks on the right are the same, greenish box is Lo Scarabeo'ss, red box is Fabbri editions' (but I think it's ©LS/Fabbri).

Bertrand

Rafaël

Hi Bertrand,

I think we are slightly going off topic here... but ok, details have to be right.

The decks in the green & red box are facsimiles from the same Conver deck. The cards in the green box are a bit smaller and the color is a bit lighter than those in the red box. They are both Lo Scarabeo.
The following is printed on the boxes:
Green box: [Copyright symbol] 1995 Copyright Lo Scarabeo, Torino 'Made in Italy'
Red box: [Copyright symbol] Ediciones Orbis S.A. Espana, 2001
[Copyright symbol] Lo Scarabeo, Italia, 2001

Yves Le Marseillais

Back to Tarot Geeks !

Hello Rafael and Bertrand,

I am happy to meet you here and see that this Forum is going firmly in Tarot of Marseille direction: With such passionnates as you both no doubts I will look with pleasure this exchanges.

Tarot of Marseille (and Dijon :)) for ever !!

I am printing bonus like hell my dear friends: Baby is in his last 3 months period for sure....

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot

YLM

gregory

Someone please help me.

I had two copies of this deck mailed to me in the UK - and they are safely there. HOWEVER - someone I know was going to take my MONEY to GIVE to Yoav in France at the ATS conference there - this all blew up before he had started to sell on line, and the sell link isn't working today. :(

Unfortunately, for a number of reasons which some of you may be aware of, my contact is no longer going to France. If anyone here has details of how to PAY Yoav, I would VERY much appreciate it ! Please PM or email me.... I've emailed Yoav - but clearly he had already left for France when this blew up. :(

ETA never mind; I have heard from Yoav. Whew !

le_charior

My deck has finally arrived, thanks Yoav! It's wonderful!

Since I got it as a present, I can't help with payment info, sorry...

emmsma

So how can I get this deck in the US?
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mabuse

Mr. Omoto?

Mr. Omoto's 'restauration' was too much of a 'cleaned up' Jodo-Camoin, or a de-camoinized Jodo-Camoin.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with the Omoto TdM. Just curious.

Mabuse

Impressive!

After seeing the pictures and the YouTube videos, I would have to say that the CBD the best version of the Conver TdM I've seen. It would be good if it were soon available world wide.