Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

nicky

It's here and I think I'm going to do a ritual to open the package. It seams like the right thing to do. While it's killing me to have a package unopened for more then 2 min in my house it's going to be a special moment.

my best friend bought it for me as a birthday present so he really should wait for me to be there when he opens the package.... *cough*

nicky

it arriveddddddddddddddd (oh and so did starlightexp) LOL

it is FABULOUS - exceeded all expectations I am so GOBSMACKED !

Victoria's Finest

Can't wait to get mine :heart:. I have no doubt that this deck will surpass my highest expectations :!:

Victoria's Finest

Mine left on its last long haul flight, from Dubai to Perth earlier today so with luck I'll have it early next week. I'm just beside myself with anticipation. It's been such a long and joyful journey from the distant past when Mel finished the Rosetta and started to talk, in hushed tones, about a new deck; the deck that became Tabula Mundi. From the oversized Majors, to her first Kickstarter for the B&W full deck, and now the completed version.

She is remarkable.

But ... what's not remarkable, in fact has upset me considerably, is hearing that because of a glitch with the PDFs, that I know Mel is desperately trying to work around, she is getting angry and nasty messages. Seems that some people feel entitled to complain.

I'm just beyond upset that this amazing woman, who has gone above and beyond, to make all our packages something to truly cherish, is being given grief because of a PDF distribution issue, that will get sorted.

If you have a chance, please consider sending her your best wishes, your thanks, or just a little hug. The email address is on her website.

X
Wow, that is so unfortunate, wth?? :confused: I saw Mel's updates and was like "Cool, sounds good, no worries at all! :thumbsup:" I just don't understand the issue. From the time I first heard about this project a few months ago and backed it to getting this shipped out was incredible; I'm floored, highly impressed. Then a bunch of extras too? Plus all the work going into this?! Folks need to calm the crap down man :bugeyed:. Maybe these people have been burned by a bunch of Kickstarters or whatever and flipped out? :confused:

gregory

Mine left on its last long haul flight, from Dubai to Perth earlier today so with luck I'll have it early next week. I'm just beside myself with anticipation. It's been such a long and joyful journey from the distant past when Mel finished the Rosetta and started to talk, in hushed tones, about a new deck; the deck that became Tabula Mundi. From the oversized Majors, to her first Kickstarter for the B&W full deck, and now the completed version.

She is remarkable.

But ... what's not remarkable, in fact has upset me considerably, is hearing that because of a glitch with the PDFs, that I know Mel is desperately trying to work around, she is getting angry and nasty messages. Seems that some people feel entitled to complain.

I'm just beyond upset that this amazing woman, who has gone above and beyond, to make all our packages something to truly cherish, is being given grief because of a PDF distribution issue, that will get sorted.

If you have a chance, please consider sending her your best wishes, your thanks, or just a little hug. The email address is on her website.

X
That's deplorable. I had an issue, pm'd her and it was sorted in seconds. And this is stuff she is giving away out of the goodness of her heart. To anyone here who sent such a message - shame on you.

rwcarter

Breathtakingly beautiful! Love the bumper sticker, but it won't go on my car as I don't put bumper stickers on my car. I don't remember the questions from the survey that followed the campaign, but I can only guess that one of them was about my astrological sign. If not, we have a serious case of serendipity going on as I got the Decans of Taurus as one of my extras. I also got the B&W and color versions of the Hierophant, which I find quite appropriate.

As for those who are complaining about the issues with the PDFs, please take a chill pill. If the worse thing about this deck is that you're having problems with getting the PDFs, I'd say you don't have a whole lot to complain about. This deck could easily sell for twice what you paid for it, so focus on what a bargain you got and this item of beauty that you get to hold in your hands. Problems with the PDF will get ironed out. Mel deserves the utmost praise for this work of art and labor of love that she's created. If you're reading this Mel, please remember that old saying, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize." 'Nuff said.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:,
Rodney

FLizarraga

I have been faithfully and enviously following this thread, as I could not support the Colores Arcus edition but want it badly --and will eventually amass the dough for it.

But thankfully I did support last year's campaign for the Not et Lux edition. And I remember opening my package and being blown away by the exquisite, encyclopedic gift that deck is, box, extras and all.

To think that I had received such treasure trove for basically the lowest level of support that included the deck. What talent, what depths of knowledge, what hard work, and what largesse, all from a lone artist.

So the reference to nasty comments here really has left me truly puzzled. And all for a technical glitch with some PDF files? Some people truly need to get a life.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Babalon Jones }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

JylliM

Seconded. I don't know you, Babalon, so sorry if this is a bit weird, but here's another hug! {{{{{Babalon}}}}}
And really looking forward to receiving my parcel, probably in the next week!

Nemia

I can't believe yet that I really backed this deck and will really receive such a parcel, too. I'm too excited for words. It will take ages until it arrives here, I guess, but I don't believe anyway it will come true.

Dee Ell

I agree with everyone here on the PDF ridiculousness - I couldn't back this deck but have been really impressed with the sheer amount of work, extras, and timing of it all, to say nothing of the artistry and research all from this one-woman-show... so for people to be getting angry about a technical glitch that, once fixed, will be delivered INSTANTLY to their home via the electronic super-highway is absurd.

So here's some additional moral support for you Babalon Jones, from one artist to another
💖💙💚💛💜💟💞