Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Okay, this is just sooo weird. I got up about an hour ago, I've showered, let the dogs out...I have an hour before I have to leave...and I feel totally rested.

What's wrong with that picture??
It's the 'new' way for your mornings! You'll get used to it!
Top   #591
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

I cannot imagine wearing all that lot to bed! I have slept starkers since I was old enough to undress myself before climbing into bed. Oddly, I used to put James into jim-jams and find he'd done the same thing every night so once he got old enough to suit himself I just gave him a dressing-gown for downstairs after baths/showers, and made sure he owned some emergency pyjamas just in case. I don't think he's ever worn them!

When I slept alone I tried wearing jim-jams to bed but just couldn't get comfy, so I bought the electric blanket and gleefully send the jim-jams to the back of the drawer
Top   #592
Citizen

yirabeth 

AND I saw Jack. Told him I'm not sure what time I'll be home, if I'm not home before you have driver's training (at 6pm, only 3 blocks away he can walk it) grab an apple and dinner will be waiting when you get home

I'm wearing that red-rust colored crinkle tunic and pinstriped slacks today. Good 'nuff I hope! Haven't decided what, if any jewelry I should wear (beyond the standard amber/turquoise/silver celtic rings)
Top   #593
Citizen

Lutestring 

goodmorning blue and yira
i love that blog, rm. i'm going to have a good look at it later.

have a great day at work, yira.

i'm going to have a nice long bath.
Top   #594
Citizen

yirabeth 

G'morning Lute! Hope you enjoy your bath♥
Top   #595
Citizen

yirabeth 

I was always afraid there'd be a fire, and I'd be nekkid out in the snow sorta thing...LOL I've always worn something to bed, although not as much as this winter LOL (Usually just shorts and a t-shirt.)
Top   #596
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

I think your wardrobe choices are fine, Yira. You probably don't want to wear alot of jewelry, maybe just a necklace and/or bracelet added sometimes.

Have a nice bath, Lute.
Top   #597
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
Glad Iím not the only one who gets cold!

Cute, baylys!
Fab art, RM.

We haven't gone to Edinburgh yet - consensus is that in these high winds and rainfall we might as well go at 2, get there at 4 and have fun till the meeting at 7pm, including dinner somewhere. No point in freezing further.

So I'm occupying myself trying to keep my hands from seizing up! And looking forward to lunch.
Morning/evening all....

A hot water bottle is really warming, especially if you stick it on your chest under a jumper... and I'm wondering about the emergency foil blankets that one can pick up at the dollar type shops for a few dollars... I wonder if they'd work made up in your bed under/above the bottom/top sheet???

Mind you, I know nothing.... I spent a couple of hours mowing around the house and between my rainforest patches, and I came back in swooning.... it was a hot day!!! Nice and cool evening, now, though
Top   #598
Citizen

yirabeth 

I really don't like bracelets...they're so awkward on me...LOL I'm thinking I need to make some earrings for *me* though...and get a simpler necklace or two. I have a twisted silver double chain but it's too long for the tunic I have on - it's more to be worn with something high-necked I think. I do like the pearl/agate choker I made but if I wear it, I can't sell it...then again, I've not actively sold anything in a while either so I'm..debating. LOL
Top   #599
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

I don't like wearing pajamas, but I do wear a nightgown.

I keep shoes, jacket, spare car key, etc., in the bedroom in case I have to exit quickly.....out my window, my only fire escape at night.
Top   #600

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.