Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
This is my first day on a new job, my old job having me up at 4am every morning. I...didn't adjust well. SOO glad to be moving on!
Enjoy your new job, yira... Doh... I just figured out what all the wardrobe talk was about

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Good Morning ya'll!

you sound like me! I am always cold myself, (bad circulation). We also turn the heat down at night--and so, I go to bed with flannel pjs or sweats on, thick furry slipper socks and I have the bedspread, an afghan folded in half--on top and another heavy blanket also folded in half on top of me. My husband is always hot--so he won't do flannel sheets, which I prefer--and often still will throw off the bedspread to my side. Plus he loves to have a fan blowing on him and sometimes the window is open in the bedroom too.
Sounds like our place, re the him/her temperature differential

In winter I really don't get warm under heaps of heavy blankets... I just feel claustro.... so I ended up with one really good quality doonah of 85% goose down and 15% feather or something like that. It cost lots, but not hideously lots, as I waited until Spotlight had a big special... It is so cosy, and wraps around like a cocoon, and even the temperature differential has been overcome by having two singles sewn together, one being my very warm one, and the other being a cooler one... (less down, more feather )

Must be a storm coming.... doors are doing the ghost-like cree-ee-ee-ee-ee-king, and a cold breeze keeps blowing over me... I think it be time to leave...

Have a wondrous day, everyone... enjoy your job, yira, and keep warm/dry everyone else ...
Top   #611
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Stay storm-safe, linnie!

Ellie, I'm so sorry it's such a struggle to just get clean water! It's just not right.
Top   #612
Citizen

yirabeth 

All ready to go, and I hate this waiting bit -- afraid I'll go over...LOL

Cheese and wheat crackers for lunch, and a bottle of water with energy flavor to add. (pomegranate-lemonade, yummm)

I bought some really SHARP white cheddar yesterday. Jack said, don't think I've ever tried that...I said that's because you don't like it, it's so sharp it'll cut ya..not quite as sharp as UK cheddar, but I like it...

He's all "oh, yuck."

Top   #613
Citizen

celticnoodle 

okay, laundry switched around and 2nd load going, and now I'm off to the showers. I didn't have mine yet and didn't get dressed yet either. gotta break bad on the house then can come back and play a bit.

have a great day all! see ya round.
Top   #614
Citizen

yirabeth 

See you later CN
Top   #615
Citizen

celticnoodle 

just read about the water issue--lol! what a mess, EllieP! I will keep you all in my thoughts and send some "get it fixed NOW! energy" your way on this issue. good luck!
Top   #616
Citizen

yirabeth 

And now I'm off too! Hope you all have a good day ♥
Top   #617
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
LOL Linnie! I need to be active selling things...it may help out. Part of the problem is, jewelry is hard. Everyone makes jewelry...and nothing really stands out in the crowd because of it. AND I don't really wear a lot of jewelry myself, so I can't say "oh well, I'll wear it"...Oh well, I'll figure it out I'm sure
I hope you do figure it out... and again, thanks for the reminder I'll put it on my kettle so I dont forget.... says she who goes nowhere without a cuppa first

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
Vibing for a good day, yira - you deserve it!

All this talk about cold people. Sorry I started it!

Only read on if you're curious about what's happening with the water situation.
Bah, EllieP, that sounds very challenging... hope it is all resolved soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post
Hi linnie!

celticnoodle, you're a busy girl! I'm not quite that ambitious yet this morning. I do have a load of laundry in, but that's it so far.
Hi Bue! O was going to do the whole "hello...., ...., ...,' bit, but would have had to trawl back over too many pages, and I am peeking through sad, tired eyes again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Monday is my heavy cleaning day really. first load just finished and needs to be put into the dryer now. 2nd load going in!
Yep.... it was a washing day here, too... But plenty of sunshine to dry it all.... but I think I cooked my head during the hanging out of it

seriously going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz land now.... be happy
Top   #618
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

I'm not a fan of sharp cheeses.....

Have a great day, Yira! You'll be fine!
Top   #619
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Byeeee Yira~~~~~~~~~

G'Morning~~~

I'm up but don't wanna be. I've already had coffee and it's buzzing through my veins Still have to shower etc.

(((Ellie))) It just seems to go on and on, doesn't it?
Top   #620

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.