The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

gregory

What an assortment of images. It's fantastic!! I think I'm going to ask my fellow team organizers if I can change my role up a bit to include commenting on (or rather, praising) people's artwork all day?! What do you think?? :heart:

I love what look like gingerbread heart cookies hanging in the background. I'm particularly drawn to the image of the man and woman, how they blend into one another and how the kiss is hidden from the rest of us, sort of like their little secret. So even with all that busyness around them, they manage to embrace as though they're the only ones in the world! And the little cherub at the top...an important touch. Also, there's something about the blue, lime green and purple which help to bring the whole thing together. It adds a nice pop.

Glad you posted it here, gregory. :)

P.S: I just read your interpretation for the card...AFTER...I wrote my comments. Fascinating!

gregory

What an assortment of images. It's fantastic!! I think I'm going to ask my fellow team organizers if I can change my role up a bit to include commenting on (or rather, praising) people's artwork all day?! What do you think?? :heart:

I love what look like gingerbread heart cookies hanging in the background. I'm particularly drawn to the image of the man and woman, how they blend into one another and how the kiss is hidden from the rest of us, sort of like their little secret. So even with all that busyness around them, they manage to embrace as though they're the only ones in the world! And the little cherub at the top...an important touch. Also, there's something about the blue, lime green and purple which help to bring the whole thing together. It adds a nice pop.

Glad you posted it here, gregory. :)

P.S: I just read your interpretation for the card...AFTER...I wrote my comments. Fascinating!
Yes they are cookies. German ginger Christmas ones. Not too sweet - I love them. (Oh - more love :D)

reall

I like the fluorescent colors. It is as blue I would wish for a queen of cups. :)
lolz my point exactly!^^ ;))))
btw luv poem!^^ ;))))

@Marirowana sorry for mistake, I hang allot on wikipedia astronomy page so that’s first thing I think I see it!^^ ;))))

@flames you are right about the cool!^^ XD ;)))

@gregory definitely *fresh* and interesting lovers card!^^ XD ))))

@amsonia love good photorealism!^^

This is definitely my fav topic!^^ ;))))))))) cant wait to see all!^^ ;))))))))))

daphne

Ace of wands

The wand in the image is a lilac branch. Lilacs bloom early in the spring and are a symbol of spirituality, creativity, happiness and psychic awareness.

The hand holding the lilac is emerging from nebulous white clouds into the spiritual realm above.

This spiritual realm is captured by an unaltered photograph of colorful abstract lights, representing the light of the universal energy, in all its potentiality, glowing orange with the element of fire.

Did I tell you I liked your turquoise blue in this picture? I do, I do, but I am a sucker for blues. :)

daphne

Flames, you would definitely do great as a cheerleader! Even you name, flames, does it. :)

Flames

Amsonia

I definitely sense the Spirituality of this card. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I love the soft orange and blue combination. The image is rich and soothing. I like how the hand reaches out and up. Green is also associated with growth and renewal and helps to restore balance. I sense great potential and inspiration...Possibilities are endless. :heart:

Flames

Flames, you would definitely do great as a cheerleader! Even you name, flames, does it. :)

Hahaha...Thanks!! :)

Btw, I'm also a sucker for blues...I can't help it...It's one of the most soothing colours for me. Especially turquoise...Makes me want to be by or in the ocean and also, it moves me to want to "look up" and...what do we find when we look up? Yes...blue skies!! Well...when the clouds aren't around. :) :heart:

Chronata

All the cards posted so far are wonderful!