Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Lovers
H trusts you a lot; believes you have already demonstrated your ability to take *the High road* or do something for the greater good (so trusts your integrity basically)

QU: Outcome if I am straightforward with TB, do not coddle/give into their sulks etc ?
Seven of wands

This will involve some feelings of défense for you. You may feel all of a sudden under attack. Things that were mild may become combative.

Q. I dyed my hair red. Not sure whether to keep it this way. A card for how this looks/is going to be if I have it this way for a while?
Top   #161
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Seven of wands

This will involve some feelings of défense for you. You may feel all of a sudden under attack. Things that were mild may become combative.

Q. I dyed my hair red. Not sure whether to keep it this way. A card for how this looks/is going to be if I have it this way for a while?
Ten of wands
It looks vibrant on you, but takes its toll to maintain.

Ques
Will I move away within x years?
Top   #162
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ten of wands
It looks vibrant on you, but takes its toll to maintain.

Ques
Will I move away within x years?
The Emperor
The Emperor is pretty grounded - so I'm going to say no, not within that time frame.

QU: What can I expect from TB if I venture in on Thursday of next week ?
Top   #163
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
The Emperor
The Emperor is pretty grounded - so I'm going to say no, not within that time frame.

QU: What can I expect from TB if I venture in on Thursday of next week ?
Eight of wands
A passionate exchange, something brief/fleeting but intense.

Ques
Will this business idea be perceived as deceptive?
Top   #164
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of wands
A passionate exchange, something brief/fleeting but intense.

Ques
Will this business idea be perceived as deceptive?
Page of Cups
Kind of / sort of ! But not in a *really* bad way ....it might be seen as *creative* in so far as the buyer/investor (?) has to use their imagination with the product/idea ....they need to envision something which is not quite there or not quite what it purports to be (so creative visualisation ????) Hope you get what I'm trying to say here

QU: As of now, what does TB want from me ?
Top   #165
Citizen

Dew 

Quote:
Page of Cups
Kind of / sort of ! But not in a *really* bad way ....it might be seen as *creative* in so far as the buyer/investor (?) has to use their imagination with the product/idea ....they need to envision something which is not quite there or not quite what it purports to be (so creative visualisation ????) Hope you get what I'm trying to say here

Ace wands

That new spark of energy to fuel them forward

Q. So I get that it is high maintenance but how does the colour in my hair look, on me?
Top   #166
Citizen

HappyTree 

It's a sandwich/cake coffee stop, there's a new building near my residence open for F&B leasing so I'm dreaming up something in my head.. I'm just wondering how a prev reader got 7 of swords for this idea being fraudulent.. I get that I may be building castle in the sky for now but cannot fathom how it would be 'deceptive'... maybe it will turn out to be one of those 'what you see on the menu ain't what you're served' food outlets LOL
Quote:
Page of Cups

King of swords
TB needs some form of clarity/fair decision from you, perhaps there's an abundance of wands/cups energy here, they need some rationality to balance the situation so that they too can make a decision.

Ques
How will our relationship be like in twenty years?
Top   #167
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Ace wands

Q. So I get that it is high maintenance but how does the colour in my hair look, on me?
6 of coins
It looks *rich* (I'm guessing that's the colour) and also expensive - as in you spent q a lot of money to get the effect.

QU: How does TB feel about their friends/colleagues opinion of me ?
Top   #168
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Ace wands

As above it looks vibrant on you, maybe eye-catching to the extend that it takes away the viewers attention from your face/other features (that's what I get from the ten of wands card visual)

Six of pentacles
It will make you look classy, expensive, it will draw attention definitely.

Q as above
Top   #169
Citizen

HappyTree 

Oooh we drew the same card
Quote:
6 of coins
It looks *rich* (I'm guessing that's the colour) and also expensive - as in you spent q a lot of money to get the effect.

QU: How does TB feel about their friends/colleagues opinion of me ?
Ace of Pentacles
I would say while TB respects their opinion of you they feel it's liable to change in time so TB doesn't put too much weight on what they say, also they seem to take in the good opinions and discard the rest (if any).
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.