Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of coins
It looks *rich* (I'm guessing that's the colour) and also expensive - as in you spent q a lot of money to get the effect.

QU: How does TB feel about their friends/colleagues opinion of me ?
Hanged man

That it leaves them helpless and out on a limb and rebellious in a way

Q. What will that aspect of the training this morning lead to?
Top   #171
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

OK. In that case (this is a Chinese whispers kind of reading !!) I'd say - go for it. The idea is charming and will charm others - it's cute, young (the more cup cakes the better ....go for romantic/imaginative) and fun. It would appeal to the younger generation and young at heart (and the young are willing to spend on these kinds of things especially if they can hang out with their friends for abit ) If this QU links to the Empress card I just pulled then double whammy ..... You go !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
It's a sandwich/cake coffee stop, there's a new building near my
residence open for F&B leasing so I'm dreaming up something in my head.. I'm just wondering how a prev reader got 7 of swords for this idea being fraudulent.. I get that I may be building castle in the sky for now but cannot fathom how it would be 'deceptive'... maybe it will turn out to be one of those 'what you see on the menu ain't what you're served' food outlets LOL

King of swords
TB needs some form of clarity/fair decision from you, perhaps there's an abundance of wands/cups energy here, they need some rationality to balance the situation so that they too can make a decision.

Ques
How will our relationship be like in twenty years?
Wheel of Fortune
The relationship is destined to have cycles of up and down (so never static) specifically in 20 yrs ....it will either be better or worse than now (so the opposite of wherever you feel it is currently) , but again - it won't stick there.

QU: What motivated E to talk to me today ?
Top   #172
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Hanged man

That it leaves them helpless and out on a limb and rebellious in a way

Q. What will that aspect of the training this morning lead to?
Nine of pentacles
Person trained will gain self-sufficiency in completing their tasks

Ques
How will our relationship be like in twenty years?
Top   #173
Sunny10781  Sunny10781 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2014
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 76
Sunny10781 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of pentacles
Person trained will gain self-sufficiency in completing their tasks

Ques
How will our relationship be like in twenty years?

8 of pentacles - committed, dedicated, perseverance, meaningful.

When is V going to contact me?
Top   #174
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny10781 View Post
8 of pentacles - committed, dedicated, perseverance, meaningful.

When is V going to contact me?
knight wand

very quickly and possibly a message is on its way already

q: why is V jealous of me
Top   #175
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

I get that reading on a reading can tend to be a little inaccurate Sorry for that lol! I'd be naming it after my daughter (hence the Page of cups!) It's a new place so it's bound to attract the young and hip (the old shops nearby are boring/worn out). I'm thinking sandwiches/set lunches to cater to daytime office workers, and cakes for afternoon teas and evening hangouts. You're spot on that there'll be a lot of cute 'mini' cakes. Now.. to find the magician who can pull me some white rabbits (ok, try to be that magician myself) I think Empress is fitting considering this is F&B. Thank you for the encouragement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
OK. In that case (this is a Chinese whispers kind of reading !!) I'd say - go for it. The idea is charming and will charm others - it's cute, young (the more cup cakes the better ....go for romantic/imaginative) and fun. It would appeal to the younger generation and young at heart (and the young are willing to spend on these kinds of things especially if they can hang out with their friends for abit ) If this QU links to the Empress card I just pulled then double whammy ..... You go !



Wheel of Fortune
The relationship is destined to have cycles of up and down (so never static) specifically in 20 yrs ....it will either be better or worse than now (so the opposite of wherever you feel it is currently) , but again - it won't stick there.

QU: What motivated E to talk to me today ?

Justice
E's conscience (if they have mistreated you?), their sense of fairness/righteousness, they may have think it's time for a change, saw and seized the opportunity to correct the situation.


Ques
What do I need to know?
Top   #176
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
What do I need to know?
10 of Cups
If you want a complete family, it is within your reach.


How will this coming week go for me?
Top   #177
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
10 of Cups
If you want a complete family, it is within your reach.


How will this coming week go for me?
Three wands

It's really up to you to visualise it

Q. Has that relative stolen from me?
Top   #178
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Three wands

It's really up to you to visualise it

Q. Has that relative stolen from me?
page swords

very possibly especially if this is a young angry person

q: what do I need to know
Top   #179
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
page swords

very possibly especially if this is a young angry person

q: what do I need to know
Fool

To be very light footed and adventurous

Q. Does he feel it greater with me than it was with the other?
Top   #180




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.