Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
10 wands

they do think about you but they try to block those thoughts out -also I feel K is under a lot of stress or pressure at the moment and they are being consumed with this feeling of struggling, so it doesn't leave as much room for thinking about other things as they are feeling overwhelmed with what's on their plate

is that song K wrote (S.O.P) about me?
High Priestess
It could be, especially if your intuition tells you so, especially if there's hints about things that only you both know in the song.

Ques
Where will I collect my abundance of admirers in the next six months? (social life = zero atm)
Top   #211
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
High Priestess
It could be, especially if your intuition tells you so, especially if there's hints about things that only you both know in the song.

Ques
Where will I collect my abundance of admirers in the next six months? (social life = zero atm)
I answered that question on the page before
Top   #212
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
High Priestess
It could be, especially if your intuition tells you so, especially if there's hints about things that only you both know in the song.

Ques
Where will I collect my abundance of admirers in the next six months? (social life = zero atm)
V of Cups

You might have no social life and are bemoaning that, but you still have a lot to offer other people! See whatever interests and hobbies you have and then search out social groups online and offline to meet new people.

Q. What type of course should I take if I go back to school next semester?
Top   #213
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
V of Cups

You might have no social life and are bemoaning that, but you still have a lot to offer other people! See whatever interests and hobbies you have and then search out social groups online and offline to meet new people.

Q. What type of course should I take if I go back to school next semester?
Page of swords
Something related to writing/coding (journalism comes to mind, if not programming is also related to this card - ethical hacking maybe)


Ques
Should I beware if there's a man who approaches me for a conversation in the next six month?
Top   #214
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Page of swords
Something related to writing/coding (journalism comes to mind, if not programming is also related to this card - ethical hacking maybe)


Ques
Should I beware if there's a man who approaches me for a conversation in the next six month?
8 of swords

hmm, i think this card is talking about self restriction! so you're placing unnecessary blocks and rules on your interactions. I dunno, maybe you're looking out for this guy when there's no need. or there is less reason to worry than you think.

What is K struggling with?
Top   #215
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
8 of swords

hmm, i think this card is talking about self restriction! so you're placing unnecessary blocks and rules on your interactions. I dunno, maybe you're looking out for this guy when there's no need. or there is less reason to worry than you think.

What is K struggling with?
justice 7 of pents

feeling control of his life. feeling that he is working towards something that will bring equal rewards for the amount of time he put in.

what do i need to know about getting robbed this summer. lol? i am seriously asking this question? is this nonsense fear mongering by someone?
Top   #216
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
justice 7 of pents

feeling control of his life. feeling that he is working towards something that will bring equal rewords for the amount of time he put in.

what do i need to know about getting robbed this summer. lol? i am seriously asking this question? is this nonsense fear mongering by someone?
Page wands

I think it's fear mongering driven by an immature egotistical due... I get that this person may have said something in the 'wands energy' type moment... I think it's more about the thrill of scaring you than actually following through... stand your ground...

Q:Are they going to ask someone else they know to engage?
Top   #217
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
Page wands

I think it's fear mongering driven by an immature egotistical due... I get that this person may have said something in the 'wands energy' type moment... I think it's more about the thrill of scaring you than actually following through... stand your ground...

Q:Are they going to ask someone else they know to engage?
fb: starburst_au
thank you!
Top   #218
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
Page wands

I think it's fear mongering driven by an immature egotistical due... I get that this person may have said something in the 'wands energy' type moment... I think it's more about the thrill of scaring you than actually following through... stand your ground...

Q:Are they going to ask someone else they know to engage?
5 pent

no they won't ask anyone else as far as the cards are showing...

is the song S.O.P really about me?
Top   #219
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
5 pent

no they won't ask anyone else as far as the cards are showing...

is the song S.O.P really about me?
Sun
Yes

Will C help me with the installation if I asked?
Top   #220




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.