Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Queen of Wands
News will come from this queen, or you will receive news if this queen is you.

What can I expect next from Kop?
Queen of Cups (Whimsical)

Kop will introduce you to a friend / ally / relationship of a water sign (Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces) who is emotionally intuitive, friendly, and likes to have fun at parties (drink and eat good foods).

Q. Financial summary / outlook for myself in July.
Top   #701
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Queen of Cups (Whimsical)



Kop will introduce you to a friend / ally / relationship of a water sign (Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces) who is emotionally intuitive, friendly, and likes to have fun at parties (drink and eat good foods).



Q. Financial summary / outlook for myself in July.


6 of Wands, you will maintain the growth you've had this month, maybe a little bit more to boot you'll be pleased.


I sent a text- how will she feel about it?
Top   #702
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
6 of Wands, you will maintain the growth you've had this month, maybe a little bit more to boot you'll be pleased.


I sent a text- how will she feel about it?
Death
She will feel very strongly, stopped in her tracks so to say


What else can I expect?
Top   #703
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
6 of Wands, you will maintain the growth you've had this month, maybe a little bit more to boot you'll be pleased.


I sent a text- how will she feel about it?
3 coins

she will feel that you are being professional and willing to establish a healthy relationship with her

q: outcome of the 8 wands message
Top   #704
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
3 coins

she will feel that you are being professional and willing to establish a healthy relationship with her

q: outcome of the 8 wands message
10 of Pentacles
A new alliance or even marriage will come your way

Q above
Top   #705
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
10 of Pentacles

A new alliance or even marriage will come your way



Q above


What else can you expect: 9 of swords- I get the feeling this person suffers from anxiety- and it may be kicked up a notch right now. This person may decide to share their perspective. It might behoove you to be gentle in your approach. Feeling like both of you could use a little hope right now. It's there If you both communicate.


Well now I'm feeling all messed up about having texted her and got only "you too" in response.

How do I get this woman to communicate with me?
Top   #706
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
What else can you expect: 9 of swords- I get the feeling this person suffers from anxiety- and it may be kicked up a notch right now. This person may decide to share their perspective. It might behoove you to be gentle in your approach. Feeling like both of you could use a little hope right now. It's there If you both communicate.


Well now I'm feeling all messed up about having texted her and got only "you too" in response.

How do I get this woman to communicate with me?
10 of Coins

I'm getting that you should 'name drop' mention someone else's name (a mutual contact) that she knows, and she will feel obligated to respond.

Q - What is X's opinion of me today?
Top   #707
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
10 of Coins



I'm getting that you should 'name drop' mention someone else's name (a mutual contact) that she knows, and she will feel obligated to respond.



Q - What is X's opinion of me today?


3 of swords rx: feels like x doesn't k ow what to think or feel- but that maybe you don't know what you want or that you don't express your feelings to them well. General feeling is closed off and confusion.

How do I get her to talk to me about US. What she actually wants from me. Why she won't leave me alone really - if her goal is to have me get over her. ( she will respond to texts- but over the last two months it's been cold and distant and generalized. And very brief)
Top   #708
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
3 of swords rx: feels like x doesn't k ow what to think or feel- but that maybe you don't know what you want or that you don't express your feelings to them well. General feeling is closed off and confusion.

How do I get her to talk to me about US. What she actually wants from me. Why she won't leave me alone really - if her goal is to have me get over her. ( she will respond to texts- but over the last two months it's been cold and distant and generalized. And very brief)
page of swords(base magician)
you are going to have just do it when you see her. it is going to be uncomfortable for her and she will try to weasel out of it but you can corner her and get her to.

what is the next part of this with m?
Top   #709
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
page of swords(base magician)
you are going to have just do it when you see her. it is going to be uncomfortable for her and she will try to weasel out of it but you can corner her and get her to.

what is the next part of this with m?


Fb : empress bang on- sounds just like her.

The emperor and 8 of cups as base. Well I think boundaries. Need to be set and emotional baggage needs to be let go of. Someone might be distant while trying to get a clear handle on their emotions. Emperor can be a bit of a snit when it comes to feelings. M is stubborn and doesn't like to share control -( feelings for someone else to them feels like lack of power/ and also someone being emotional represents a lack of power) I think this is asking for rationality rather than emotional reactions.

Why does it suddenly feel over ( today) last. Night felt more hopeful? ( I swing wildly from one of hope to doom in a moment it seems)
Top   #710




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.