Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of cups
Nostalgic, he'll be reminded of all the good things you shared in the past.

Will A be fined for the tax evasion?
page pentacles (sun)

probably not, they may manage to squirm out of it..

will V be taken to court for tax fraud?
Top   #81
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
Page of pentacles : that you look fit , youthful and pretty


Will A be able to communicate with me from E?
king cups (7 pent)

they may find it difficult to communicate it seems...they will find this frustrating

q above
Top   #82
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
page pentacles (sun)

probably not, they may manage to squirm out of it..

will V be taken to court for tax fraud?
Eight of wands
Looks like a yes and swiftly too.


Ques
Will I receive anything from this?
Top   #83
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of wands
Looks like a yes and swiftly too.


Ques
Will I receive anything from this?
Yay!

10 cups

a feeling of completion, some peace of mind...

will I be a runner up in the FLS competition?
Top   #84
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Yay!

10 cups

a feeling of completion, some peace of mind...

will I be a runner up in the FLS competition?
7 of wands : yes .. this card shows a young man running towards a goal

Message for me
Top   #85
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
7 of wands : yes .. this card shows a young man running towards a goal

Message for me
Star
All your hopes and dreams will come true (that literally popped into my head..)

What do I need to know about E?
Top   #86
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Star
All your hopes and dreams will come true (that literally popped into my head..)

What do I need to know about E?
4 of wands: E is looking forward to reunite with you or spend some holiday time with you

Q: is A having a good time in E ?
Top   #87
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
4 of wands: E is looking forward to reunite with you or spend some holiday time with you

Q: is A having a good time in E ?
6 of Swords
If he's there now, my guess would be he'd rather leave again, so erring on the side of no

Will e take me up on my invitation?
Top   #88
Sunny10781  Sunny10781 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2014
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 76
Sunny10781 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Swords
If he's there now, my guess would be he'd rather leave again, so erring on the side of no

Will e take me up on my invitation?
Page of Swords fell out and pulled Page of Wands. Yes! And you should hear back soon enough.

Is V going to contact me before this month is over?
Top   #89
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny10781 View Post
Page of Swords fell out and pulled Page of Wands. Yes! And you should hear back soon enough.

Is V going to contact me before this month is over?
Moon : the moon is a month's time for me , so yes , V will.

Q: why A is not happy at E ?
Top   #90




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.