wiccked stepmother tarot project

CreativeFire

rabble said:
No fish - did you see the ant?

I must be seeing things LOL - yes I did see the ant - and he came out so clear as well :)

On the topic of the text 'brush' - I really like the text as well and agree with Chronata that it gives that sort of feel of all the cards belonging together and adds a bit of mystery and that there is a message there.

I must admit though that I also tried to read what the words said as well. ;)

CreativeFire

rabble

Well you can now all go read the words.

Oh.. only on The Star though. I have yet to go through and replace that layer on all of the other cards, but I have included a link to the poem that I've *now* used for the text.

I wrote it a little while ago, but I like it, and I think it really does go. It's still quite translucent though, and hard to read, but it's meant to be. It's the suggestion of a message, not a message. Although, if I ever do publish this, I will include the poem :)

Oh... edited to add:

Wiccked Stepmother Tarot Project wasn't ever intended to be the name of the deck - it was just a "working title". Since some of the comments you've all been making, I'm thinking about the Garden Path.

CreativeFire

rabble said:
Well you can now all go read the words.

LOL, rabble, beautiful choice for your 'words' too. I have just read your poem on the site and it is lovely - fits perfectly I feel. ;)

Garden Path is a very apt idea for your deck (also just saw your post in the other thread LOL). :D

CreativeFire

Edited to add: How about the "Wiccked Garden Path" ;)

ferrous

I love the green glow surrounding him. Have you noticed, too, that the leaves underneath him sort of mirror his wings?

CreativeFire

rabble, what an inspired way to look at the Magician! The magical beauty of transformation - I like it! :D

rabble

thank you, ferrous, and CreativeFire!

I can't think of a more magical magician than that one ;)

Major Tom

Your Heirophant has lured me out of silence. With 5 as my birth number I call The Pope my soul card. ;)

First let me say that I really like your website for both it's look and clarity. Such an open way to share your work. :)

I find your artwork commercial in that I think people would buy it in any format presented, posters for example, or post cards. Did I hear someone say calendar? :laugh: Your cards are beautiful. :)

I found your meaning for the cards unique but wonder if the uniqueness comes from an individual understanding? I'm exploring just as you are.

Still using your Heirophant as an example I have to agree with you that his message is worth hearing. :) My own understanding is that he serves as bridge between the physical world and the divine.

I like your approach to the secret of divinity. What matters indeed. ;) Certainly what we see around us is the world. What we see around us is also our responsibility. })