Quantum Tarot: A new deck by the 78th Fool and Leo62

Jewel-ry

Guys,

Just terrific!

This is such a unique concept for a deck. You could take this as far as you want and there are so many concepts which you could include. The challenge will be to graphically represent the concepts so that others understand the underlying processes in the light of the representation but just great. I can' t wait to see more.

:)

Leo62

Thanks huredriel and Jewel-ry. Should have some more cards for you at the end of next week...fingers crossed! ;)

tmgrl2

Stunning!

This would be a "must have" deck for me should you continue to produce cards like these two!

I finished reading Taggart's The Field recently...and also watched What the Bleep Do We Know....both of which I found quite well presented.

Go for it!

terri

memries

I don't know you but wanted to say I am extremely interested in the concept of the deck you are producing. So many theories about life have been changed in the last very few years. This deck will be an up-to-date reflection of the unravelling universe secrets. I do try to keep current in my reading of the wonderful scientific advances being presented. Almost daily it seems. Thank you...memries

thatonegirl

I dont know you all either, but I just had to drop in and say that the cards you have completed so far are gorgeous. I am really hoping to get a copy of this deck eventually, as it would be a perfect way to get my boyfriend interested in tarot, science geek that he is.
Jocelyn

bleuivy

These are both lovely cards, and the idea of the deck itself is just stunning. A tarot deck based upon physics! Such a wonderful concept, and from such exciting people! I love tarot, I love science, and I love them together.

The images themselves are lovely, and their ideas seem very well thought out.

I can't wait to see more cards and read more about the concepts behind them! :D

Leo62

Thanks tmgrl2, memries, thatonegirl and bleuivy for your feedback :) And those of you with a scientific background - I'll be particularly interested on your comments as we post more images, as I really want to get the theory right. It's pretty complicated stuff, especially when you start getting into quantum mechanics and string theory! :bugeyed:

Elven

OMG - this is stunning. And what a team!!! (I ADORE your work Chris!! ;)) The concept is amazing and I am so looking forward to seeing this deck 'evolve' ;)

hmmm ... I wonder if theres a category for a Nobel Prize for Tarot? :D

Wishing you both the very best of luck with this project - I'll keep my eye on this thread and the deck :D

Blessings
Elven x

just edited to add: I ADORE you too Leo62 (my battle buddy friend) :) Sorry I re-read this and had left it out. D'oh!!

catlin

Wow, Kay & Chris!

What a great project!! Can't wait to see more of it. And I am soo glad I will finally find an easy to understand introduction to quantum physics (I have to admit that I am a complete dunce on scients but your Universe Cards got me hooked, Kay).

So there is another deck for the wish list.

Leo62

Thanks Elven and catlin. :) I just hope we can finish the deck! We've started work on some preliminary ideas for the Magician - hopefully we'll complete the card next week. We're also planning to work on the Devil...})