ATC AT ***Majors Only*** Deck Project

jackdaw*

Oh ... almost forgot!

Is anybody's deck missing a card or two? I received an extra Devil, Hanged Man, AND Judgement! If anyone needs one of these, can you let me know?

DraagonStorm

I'm sure everyone got at least one of each card, or I would have noticed a hole/missing card in the sheet. Some of the cards did stick a little, and I caught enough of them to make the 22 decks. I got extra's from most of you, as I sure that was from the 6 cards to a sheet printing, so that's why you got a some extras... Yours was probably one of the first sheets I put together :)

BB
DraagonStorm

jackdaw*

Okay, good :) I just didn't want anyone to lose out!

Thanks again, DraagonStorm!

Bat Chicken

So now that everyone has them, should we share photos of the images with the rest of AT on this thread? I think they are too beautiful not to at least let everyone see!;)

MrsOnePotato

Bat Chicken said:
So now that everyone has them, should we share photos of the images with the rest of AT on this thread? I think they are too beautiful not to at least let everyone see!;)

Everyone has them now? Including blackroseivy (formerly danubhe)? I would LOVE to start discussing them.....

One of my favorite details...the firefly lighting up the hermit's lamp...

:) MrsOnePotato

DraagonStorm

I've heard from blackroseivy (formerly danubhe), and she's not sure when she will be back home. She said for us to go ahead and start discussing the deck....

So, do we want to start a new thread for discussing and showing the deck? That might be a good idea, so that other's don't try to sign up for a card :)

Send me your opinions, and if yes, to start a new thread, then make suggestions for the title of the thread.

BB
DraagonStorm

Bat Chicken

I am not sure I have an opinion either way, but we should link from here if we start a new thread.

"Completed AT ATC Majors Deck" Could be the title....?

Sheri

I think we should have a new thread. I agree that it would avoid confusion. I think it is a great idea to link to this thread - and have a link from this thread to the completed thread. We can ask to have this thread closed if we decide to, that way the discussion would be focused on the completed deck.

Woohoo! "Gallery Opening" (NOT a suggestion for title) here we come :D

:love:
valeria

DraagonStorm

The Viewing and Discussion Thread

I have started a new Thread!

It is called ATC AT *majors only* Completed Deck Discussion and Viewing

The link is http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1004567#post1004567

Come on in, and join in on the discussions and see the beautiful work of our own artists

Bright Blessings
DraagonStorm