His intentions with me now....horary chart.

Sharla

Ive consulted a horary chart, to ask X's intentions with me now, as he seemed really angry last night when i kicked him out of my house.....so not sure what to expect next.

Details : 2.40pm, 01 oct 2016, nuneaton, england.

My asc is at 29 degrees, which means i either already know the answer (but i don't) or that i'm feeling hopeless.

The moon is VOC 15 degrees which id say means for now that nothing is going to change for better or for worse.

My significator is jupiter and his is venus (if i'm assigning him to the 5th house). I'm in peregrine,and also in the 8th house. So i'm peregrine meaning i now dont know whats going on, or what i might have caused and not knowing really what to do, also as i'm in the 8th house, could the 8th house be referring to worry and anxiety ? I know 8th house is not a good house, anyhow.

His significator is in scorpio, which makes him detriment towards me. Omg infact this is actually one of the worst dignities....so he basically maybe feels frustrated about how i treat him last night, and he doesn't like me very much for it.

Him being in the 10th house is this referring to "end of matters" with this house placement or is this just if he was represented by the 7th house ? Okay so the end of the matter is the 4th house from the house of the question, so if 5th is correct then this would be the 9th house., and with the sun and moon being in this house separating, then does this mean this is the "end of matters" the separation ?

There are no aspects between us whatsoever, not even a separating one, i wonder if i've got the significators correct ?

His venus is conjunct MC, what would this mean ? I was just taking a look at any aspects venus has yet got to make and i seen that this is venus's last applying aspect.

to be continued.....

Minderwiz

I've ot double checked the chart but with such a late Ascendant and Moon VoC , the hart is not fit to read. Give it a couple of days and try again.

Sharla

I've ot double checked the chart but with such a late Ascendant and Moon VoC , the hart is not fit to read. Give it a couple of days and try again.

Oh! ok, thanks for the advice Minderwiz.

Minderwiz

I think the message of the chart is 'Now is not the time to ask this...'

That might mean that feelings are high on both sides and a period of calm is needed before you ask what his true feelings are, rather than his feelings at that moment, when they are coloured by the recent event.'

Sharla

I think the message of the chart is 'Now is not the time to ask this...'

That might mean that feelings are high on both sides and a period of calm is needed before you ask what his true feelings are, rather than his feelings at that moment, when they are coloured by the recent event.'

Yes this makes perfect sense, as he was very angry when i told him to leave, and i did consult horary the morning after, where i was thinking "oh no, what have i done" and "why did i even go on like i did".

Moon is also in via combusta, its at exactly 15 degrees libra. And from what i understand this means, there could be a lot of emotional worry, anxiousness when asking the question, especially in regards to relationship query's.

So this was also not a good thing.......i'll wait for the dust to settle and try again.