St. Patty's Day Spreads?

LadySquee

I was wondering if there were any special spreads for St. Patty's Day?

I want to do a fun reading for my friend with a theme. I thought of the Celtic Cross, but that's not exactly what I was looking for...

I'm surprised no one has been asking about these spreads...makes me paranoid I'm missing a big point here, lol.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Astraea Aurora

Hey LadySquee,

so I know that there is a St. Paddy's spread in the Spread Index though I can't find it at the moment. So I will give you a re-translation of what I have written down of it. (--> Whoever happens to come across this spread could you please give us a link as I'm sure I haven't written down all that is to know about this spread. Thanks.)

Spiritual Renewal at St. Patrick's Day (by faerylvr)

.....3.... This is supposed to look like a shamrock.

1) Where you are standing spiritually. How much needed a renewal is.
2) What you have to cleanse and let go spiritually.
3) What you have to have an open mind about and let in in your heart spiritually.
4) What you have to refresh spiritually. What is known to you and should be preserved but needs a 'new paint'.
5) Where this will lead you spiritually.

I remember that St. Paddy's is traditionally a day of cleansing and renewal but I don't remember why.

-----

I also came up with a spread looking like a shamrock a while ago. I used Tarot for positions 1 to 3 and the Ladybug Oracle for position 4 but I'm sure it will work equally well with Tarot only.

Your happiness (by Astraea Aurora)

..4.. This is supposed to look like a shamrock.

1) What does give you pleasure at the moment?
2) What doesn't give you pleasure at the moment? (This is either 'no pleasure at all' or 'just less pleasure than position 1'.)
3) What are the small things you don't notice that give you small pleasures nonetheless?
4) Advice. What pov should you take today to make you happy?

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Aulruna

It's not in spreads :D

The Spiritual Renewal spread was used last year for the COS reading circle during the St. Patrick's week:

Spritual Renewal spread

There was no reason for the spiritual cleansing part - could have to do with the alleged driving the snakes out of Ireland that is attributed to St. Patrick.

Astraea Aurora

Ah, thanks alot for the clarification Aulruna! :love: But at least I saw it here at ATF!

LadySquee

Thank you very much for both of them!

Astraea Aurora, I would love to use your spread. Do you think it would work equally well if I only used an Oracle? (Particularly my Fairy Ring Oracle)

I want something light and happy!

Astraea Aurora

LadySquee said:
Thank you very much for both of them!

Astraea Aurora, I would love to use your spread. Do you think it would work equally well if I only used an Oracle? (Particularly my Fairy Ring Oracle)

I want something light and happy!

You're welcome LadySquee. :love: I think it will work with an oracle deck, it's the intent that counts not the tool. (I rarely use oracles only but that's my personal choice.)

I'd like to hear how it works for you. It's been a while since I've used it.

LadySquee

Astraea Aurora, I have already done several readings with the spread with my Oracle, and must admit it has worked out pretty well!

Thank you again, and an early Happy St. Patty's Day!