New Tarot of Vampyres anyone???

Jesii

Your welcome to start the first card thread, but start it as a new thread and send the address in the top bar to Sulis in a PM and tell her what it is and ask her to add it to the index :)
I also didn't really know what we could put on the 'Kith and Kin' straight away, but thought it might be good as we go along?
Jesii xxx

EDIT: jumped in there and started thread already :) was excited

HighPriestess

I don't care either way, two threads sounds good to me.
Hey, does anyone want to write poetry based on the cards? I'm a terrible poet, IMO, but that doesn't stop me from trying!

A lot of people are saying the cards are cheesy, but to me, writing poetry based on the cards is cheesier. :p

Jesii

HighPriestess said:
I don't care either way, two threads sounds good to me.
Hey, does anyone want to write poetry based on the cards? I'm a terrible poet, IMO, but that doesn't stop me from trying!

A lot of people are saying the cards are cheesy, but to me, writing poetry based on the cards is cheesier. :p
Wow, that sounds so cool :) i didn't think of that! I'm not a great poet either, but it's a good form of expression :D I started the two threads, but I don't have the deck with me, so they are only opening posts :)

BlueRosary

I'm not likely to write any poetry but I'd definately be a lurker of that thread. :)

Jesii

BlueRosary said:
I'm not likely to write any poetry but I'd definately be a lurker of that thread. :)
haha, Lurkers always become chatty- i started out as lurker on my Mum's account. I think that part of tarot is personal, so your always welcome to chat if you want to :) and gleefully disagree with us LOL })

LizA

Im in as soon as my deck arrives.

Jesii

Great :) Any idea when it's going to be turning up? I always hate waiting for thimgs to come in the post, too impatient!

inanna_tarot

Ditto Jesii! I'm waiting for mine to appear!

Jesii

Trust me, they will be worth the wait! I'm currently taking mine everywhere with me, and I love it! So intersting :)

Lady Iron Side

i would like to join

I really like this deck, this deck called me from a distance, then it hide behind doors in a back room of a store.

I have a good friend that owns a store, her and her husband when on a tarot trip in the US, they were at a tarot convention, and while they we there they meet and talk with Ian Daniels, they even picked up a few protypes of this Deck, she brought back only 2, one for her self and one in the backroom of her store.

I'll never forget that day, I was driving to the Dr's. when I had the feeling to stop in at her store, I hadn't been there for a few month's. This feeling told me that something was waiting for me. So when I got there we said our typical greetings, I looked around the store an nothing. I said to her. hmmm I have this feeling that there is something here for me, nothing on the tarot shelves. strange then her husband came over and we talked about their trip. then he told me about these protypes he and his wife picked up. They know how much of a tarot collector I am. so he showed me some of the pictures of the protype they purchased. I was in love first sight, I asked if they are published yet, he no not yet very soon, but they did bring bk 2 protypes. my eyes lite up. then he said that is what your here for. he goes to the back room brings out the deck. I was so stoked. So there is my story. so yes I would love to join in on the study group