the Ludy Lescott Tarot - one to look out for

Aerin

It SAYS she is. I begin to wonder though. I am such a cynic.....

It says she wrote something in errr 2003??? I was going to google the title and the date and see if I came up with any Likely Suspects.

Aurora369

She has a facebook page. Just google it.

gregory

So does Pamela Colman Smith. And I am told Prince Charles has several. Doesn't mean they are for real....

ETA oh and Aerin - I already googled for her alleged book. Nada !

Aerin

So does Pamela Colman Smith. And I am told Prince Charles has several. Doesn't mean they are for real....

Yes I went through the same thought process. The picture on the facebook page is the sketch of her.

Do you want her to be real? ;)

gregory

Yes I went through the same thought process. The picture on the facebook page is the sketch of her.

Do you want her to be real? ;)

I don't care. I just like being awkward... })

I would like Prince Charles not to be... :D

Aurora369

Sorry wasn't thinking straight. Saw the facebook page and forgot anyone can just make up a page and put a person's name on it.

Essjay

I've done some extensive googling (even used Bing) and search for New Orleans mythology but couldn't find anything - unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Shade

Remember that Anne Rice has a lot to do with certain aspects of mystical New Orleans.

I like the idea of a deck set in its own universe with its own rules. I was reading Margaret Starbird's (short) book on the Tarot and the Grail Trumps in which she proposes that the tarot's structure is deeply linked with the bloodline of Christ through Mary Magdalene and I thought "I don't believe this as history but wouldn't it be interesting to have a deck created with the premise that this is all true.

Aerin

Maybe it's an anagram.