Darkana Tarot Deck on kickstarter

gregory

Order ORDERED ? or in order of backing ?

starlightexp

From Kickstarter:

Keep in mind that they are coming to my house, I still have to ship them out from here once I get them. I don't know how long that will take. I will ship them in the order they were purchased. I am also one guy. I will not be able to ship them all at once, but I will get them out as fast as I can

jema

Cool, I think I was among the first 30 or so to back it :-D

strings of life

They are coming. Be patient. There's no need to be concerned.

There are a lot of things to be worried about in life and this isn't one of them.

My 2 cents. Listen to them clang in the piggy bank.

jema

Well, who says I am worried?
I was just curious.

nicky

got mine and it is fabulous - I am over being mad :)

Winterchild

Wow!

Thats great news.... I am not even expecting mine for at least a few weeks being at the bottom of the world, but it will be exciting when it does arrive.. a brand new to the world deck..woohoo!!

shadowdancer

well, you can't leave it at that...lol. Thoughts, photos - anything!!! Mine will be a while yet.

nicky

well, you can't leave it at that...lol. Thoughts, photos - anything!!! Mine will be a while yet.

:)

The card stock is thin but durable feeling - the box is cute looks like a label from a bottle of JD - the cards look gritty and interesting. For those who do not like meanings written on your cards (I am one of those) they are small and unobtrusive.

Beats the hell out of the relentlessly sweet and mass produced stuff in my opinion :)

starlightexp

Anymore decks show up? I think I'm on page 2 of the backer list.