Darkana Tarot Deck on kickstarter

gregory

This is the ONLY one where I've not had ANY updates in over a month.... Indeed, the only one where it has run past 2 weeks. If people want to get money - all they need to do is update their KS page and the emails go out automatically. If I ever ran one (NO CHANCE) I would set up a reminder to do that in my email programme... I think I'd set it for weekly. How much does it take to post "designs going nicely, a few problems with the printer..." on a Monday ?

karen0205

This is the ONLY one where I've not had ANY updates in over a month.... Indeed, the only one where it has run past 2 weeks. If people want to get money - all they need to do is update their KS page and the emails go out automatically. If I ever ran one (NO CHANCE) I would set up a reminder to do that in my email programme... I think I'd set it for weekly. How much does it take to post "designs going nicely, a few problems with the printer..." on a Monday ?

I agree, it's better to be a pain with too many updates than to not communicate enough.

kalliope

Oh, I agree with you, gregory! I would do the same if I were running a campaign (i.e. use reminders to make sure I communicated regularly). Ideally, he'd be in touch more often, and as you suggest above, just a short quick note on a weekly basis would be enough to put everyone's minds at ease.

I have a feeling, though, that in HIS mind, he believes he's been straightforward about when he'll communicate, and probably sees nothing wrong with what he's doing. I'm lucky in that his personal style doesn't really bother me, but I totally understand those who are more annoyed. If he were smarter, he'd head off the trouble by just sending more stinkin' updates! :laugh:

shadowdancer

a quick heads up... the decks have arrived with Dan. He has only just received them, and there are a lot of boxes so a lot to be repackaged and sent out to us all. :)

Nearly there folks, nearly there.

Winterchild

a quick heads up... the decks have arrived with Dan. He has only just received them, and there are a lot of boxes so a lot to be repackaged and sent out to us all. :)

Nearly there folks, nearly there.

Yay..thanks for this!!

tarot heart

Yes! Thank you Shadowdancer for the heads up! See, I knew he'd come through :D

WhiteWolfy

Omg i am excited lol. Gimme gimme gimme :)

nicky

omg this is seriously ridiculous

jema

Just curious if anyone got this in the mail yet?

starlightexp

Not yet. I wonder if he will have tracking on them. He said he was shipping them out in the order ordered so I'm about in the middle of the bunch. I should think we would have them by end of the month