Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

Bonny

Moon/ring

Invest your emotions into something worthwhile and long-lasting, don't expend your energy into anything that won't bring long term results

What do I need to know?

House
Man

That the man in your life is very much aligned to you as family or will be

- what is it about F having a foothold at J that they are worried about ?

MarieAntoinette

House
Man

That the man in your life is very much aligned to you as family or will be

- what is it about F having a foothold at J that they are worried about ?

Ship-man
A man at J might worry that F is just passing by and will move to better places.

How do I really feel about A?

scorpiogirl

Ship-man
A man at J might worry that F is just passing by and will move to better places.

How do I really feel about A?

Letter - Ship clarifier: Dog
You may feel geographically far from them but able to communicate with them in an honest and comforting way?

Why is P being so distant with me?

Bonny

Letter - Ship clarifier: Dog
You may feel geographically far from them but able to communicate with them in an honest and comforting way?

Why is P being so distant with me?

Tree
Whip

They are considering the health of your rapport and wanting to increase the vitality of it by distance rather than if diminish through overexposure

- does he feel undying love for me and will he proclaim it to me eventually

katieb

Tree
Whip

They are considering the health of your rapport and wanting to increase the vitality of it by distance rather than if diminish through overexposure

- does he feel undying love for me and will he proclaim it to me eventually
Hearts/fish

I would say a strong yes to this, there are some very deep emotions here that will bubble to the surface at one point

Would real estate be a good move?

samantha

Hearts/fish

I would say a strong yes to this, there are some very deep emotions here that will bubble to the surface at one point

Would real estate be a good move?

Scythe - Woman

Would it be you who was thinking of getting involved in this ? If yes then it feels as though the woman card is you here - and the real estate a sudden decision which would cut away from whatever went before. This doesn't seem to say good or bad....the Base was snake, I'm seeing this as you again, a driven career woman. I think you could make a go at this, but would need to *strike* soon and would need to continue to tap into the snakes maverick/ self confident/ go getting energy.

Qu: What talents or skills should I be show casing ?

Bonny

Scythe - Woman

Would it be you who was thinking of getting involved in this ? If yes then it feels as though the woman card is you here - and the real estate a sudden decision which would cut away from whatever went before. This doesn't seem to say good or bad....the Base was snake, I'm seeing this as you again, a driven career woman. I think you could make a go at this, but would need to *strike* soon and would need to continue to tap into the snakes maverick/ self confident/ go getting energy.

Qu: What talents or skills should I be show casing ?

Bear
Tree

Your nurturing and directive skills that let others know they are on track for growth and development. Skills in financial management and money making.

- what does he (C) feel when he sees me walking around at school now

samantha

Bear
Tree

Your nurturing and directive skills that let others know they are on track for growth and development. Skills in financial management and money making.

- what does he (C) feel when he sees me walking around at school now

Moon - Fish

Two thoughts with this one, he may want to submerge his feelings (fish) because he is at work (moon) OR he is stirred (fish) romantically (moon) by you as you walk by.

QU: Will H be well enough to come with me on Friday ?

Polyhymnia

Moon - Fish

Two thoughts with this one, he may want to submerge his feelings (fish) because he is at work (moon) OR he is stirred (fish) romantically (moon) by you as you walk by.

QU: Will H be well enough to come with me on Friday ?

anchor/birch
stars

I'd hazard a yes here, although I see conflict so perhaps if they don't go it will be for another reason. Although base card; stars, indicates a yes :)

Q; What do my guides want to tell me about my healing process pls?

katieb

anchor/birch
stars

I'd hazard a yes here, although I see conflict so perhaps if they don't go it will be for another reason. Although base card; stars, indicates a yes :)

Q; What do my guides want to tell me about my healing process pls?
Mice/clover

All those doubts you have will soon clear making way for something better. So I think they're saying don't worry, it'll all come together very shortly and to focus on the positive

What do my guides want me to know?