New Lenoracle next month - Postcards From My Lover

seven stars

So many people liked the vintage halloween postcards in the Treat deck that I decided to whip up a Valentine Lenoracle for next month - this time I'm going to actually order mine ahead of time so I can SEE it before I post the finished product for you guys. I usually don't have time to do that!

Anyway - here are a few I'm working on. The Natalie Rose Winter Solstice is still available, but there's just always something new I have to be doing. This is all done except for 9 cards. If anyone wants the "superior" card stock with guilding, pm me because what I may do is just order a few extras & sell just a few of the superior cardstock ones. If you didn't read the thread I wrote about it, well, I'm bonkers over it.

Attachments

• Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle 10 images.jpg
    Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle 10 images.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 319

seven stars

More updates from the Lenoracle. I'm making stamps to go on the decks that have the number of the card & the insert info (better explained if you look at the pics). Mostly done just a lot of tweeking to do. Haven't done the back yet, I don't want to make the back a "postcard" back, but I have a face card with that on it.

Attachments

• stamps for Postcards From My Lover deck.jpg
    stamps for Postcards From My Lover deck.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle with Stamps2.jpg
    Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle with Stamps2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 248

Oracle Opus

These are stunning. Love the vintage look.

claire1805

Wow, such an amazing work you have done! The postcard idea is very unique indeed and the theme really goes well together with the beautiful images. Good luck! :thumbsup:

PattyMc

Just "loverly"

These are really good Seven! I am excited about this deck, specially' since I helped put the idea into that creative brain of yours :)
When they are finished and ready for sale, don't forget I want the 1st deck and signed by you of course! Maybe even one made out of that super duper stock you were telling us about!
Thanks for sharing your progress with us, it's nice to see a deck coming together in its creation. The stamps with the number/inserts is just plain out awesome!

Hugs,
Patty

seven stars

Patty - We'll talk ;)

I wanted to share the extra Lenoracle cards one at a time so I can talk about them. I went ahead & numbered them but with no insert association, since, I have no idea what the new card inserts would even be. If someone else does, tell me & I'll include the info.

So, these are cards I felt were elements regarding relationships that were worthy of being added to the readings. If I were doing it I would just add them to the deck & deal them out in three card spreads, but I don't know what you'd want to do as far as the GT - maybe substitute other cards? I'm sure everyone has their own way of doing things & I really don't see that there would be any wrong way.

So, 37 is The Bridge. For many years before my divorce I had the strangest re-occurring dream. It wasn't so much that it was the same dream, but the same theme - it always had to do with crossing a gigantic bridge that I was terrified of going over & tried desperately to avoid. Sometimes the dream included treacherous storms at night with giant waves rushing over the bridge and I knew I could never make it across. Sometimes I tried to get in the lane that would not go on the bridge but the traffic forced me into that lane. Almost always a storm accompanied the dream but always this giant very long scary bridge.

We've all heard the saying "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" - well, sometimes these bridges are something we do just have to cross whether we want to or not. They can be scary, they can be fun & exciting - but always a change - a transition.

That's how I personally would read this card but I can see it also as being a "mending bridges" card.

If anyone else has any thoughts, feel free to chime in!

BTW, since my divorce six years ago I have never had the dream again.

Attachments

• The Bridge.jpg
    The Bridge.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 198

magpie9

Love the Bridge card.....and the stamps. This deck is really shaping up wonderfully. I was kinda hoping I cold walk on by one of your decks, but I can see it won't be this one, LOL.

For some reason your bridge card brings to mind my husband's & my mother meeting for the first time. It could have been very awkward because it was an interracial marriage (me white, he native american) but wasn't in the least because both mothers were falling all over themselves to warmly accept the new "child" and extended family. It was a beautiful thing, watching these 2 women putting their hearts into bridging what could have been an impassible gap. Bridge building can be a wonderful thing.......

seven stars

Love the Bridge card.....and the stamps. This deck is really shaping up wonderfully. I was kinda hoping I cold walk on by one of your decks, but I can see it won't be this one, LOL.

For some reason your bridge card brings to mind my husband's & my mother meeting for the first time. It could have been very awkward because it was an interracial marriage (me white, he native american) but wasn't in the least because both mothers were falling all over themselves to warmly accept the new "child" and extended family. It was a beautiful thing, watching these 2 women putting their hearts into bridging what could have been an impassible gap. Bridge building can be a wonderful thing.......

I LOVE THAT!!!! Although, being from Oklahoma I've never considered marriages between white/native american to be interracial for some reason. I don't know, I guess I've always had trouble relating with that sort of thing because I can never tell what someone is by looking at them unless they're 90-100% that one race. I have friends who are "kinda" black, "kinda" oriental of some kind, etc. but my sister is married to a native american & her kids are pale, red curly hair, freckles...she's got a lotta german/irish.

Building bridges/connecting people - good one.

magpie9

One of the things I love about New Mexico, where I am now is that race isn't a big issue here. But we where in North Carolina, where it is a constant huge issue, even just walking down the street together, even for white/native couples.Which is really weird, when you think about it, since everybody there is so proud of their One Drop of Native blood. Where did they think that drop came from, in the first place? Go Figure.

My mother never has approved of interracial relationships, let alone marriages...and his mother, while much more comfortable with it, still would have liked her kids to marry Natives. Not that she actually expected them to...and none of them did, as it turned out. Good thing she was so mellow about it!

Can't wait to see the next un-standard Lenoracle card!

flying black kat

I love this deck and all the discussions. I would like to have at least one. I also like the look of this deck without the stamps. That would be for me my preference.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty

Kathy