Tarot d'Eltynne/ Oracle Belline

Aster Breo

Question for those of you who have the Tarot d'Eltynne deck: Does the LWB contain any more info than the website? Is it worth buying the deck to get the book?

I just got a copy of the Oracle Belline, and, despite the somewhat crude artwork, I feel quite drawn to it. It actually has the feel of an expanded Lenormand deck, sort of.

Of course, the LWB is in French, as are all the books about this deck, and, unfortunately, I don't read or speak French. There is limited info in English online, although the Tarot d'Eltynne site does give the meaning of each card, which is very helpful.

I like the art of the Tarot d'Eltynne deck -- except the people, who look like anime characters. Which just doesn't work for me. So, I probably wouldn't buy the deck unless the book is useful.

Thanks!

~ Aster

decan

Of course, the LWB is in French, as are all the books about this deck, and, unfortunately, I don't read or speak French
By LWB I guess you mean the little booklet with the oracle.
Well, the contain of this booklet in french isn't really interesting. Maybe there is somewhere inspiring explanations online in english concerning this deck. Ibukole uses this oracle and he is from the US (but maybe he understands french I don't know).

Aster Breo

By LWB I guess you mean the little booklet with the oracle.
Well, the contain of this booklet in french isn't really interesting. Maybe there is somewhere inspiring explanations online in english concerning this deck. Ibukole uses this oracle and he is from the US (but maybe he understands french I don't know).

I mean the book that comes with the Tarot d'Eltynne deck and is available in English (and a couple other languages, I think, including French). Is that the one you're talking about?

I have the LWB (which is red) that comes with the Oracle Belline. It's in French only, which is the problem.

I've found a few websites in English, and I'll try Google translate on the ones in French. But I was wondering about the Tarot d'Eltynne book, since it's available in English.

decan

I was talking about the little booklet (red) with the Belline oracle, in french only. I didn't find it really inspiring.
I haven't the Tarot d'Eltynne.

Aster Breo

Does anyone else have the Tarot d'Eltynne book?