5 of pentacles as intentions

IndigoWaves

Sorry, so to sum this up

Are you saying the other person is keeping their distance from me because they fear im attracted to them?
If that's what's been happening then, yes, it seems very possible... Not out of "fear", though, just not feeling the same and/or not wanting to cause issues with another relationship (if applicable). A King of Wands is usually well aware of admirers on an intuitive level, even if it's "secret"/unspoken.

Another possibility for these cards could be that this person feels somehow better than you and just doesn't want to "lower" him/herself to allow interaction, but that's not the vibe that I was getting here.

Bollen

If that's what's been happening then, yes, it seems very possible... Not out of "fear", though, just not feeling the same and/or not wanting to cause issues with another relationship (if applicable). A King of Wands is usually well aware of admirers on an intuitive level, even if it's "secret"/unspoken.

Another possibility for these cards could be that this person feels somehow better than you and just doesn't want to "lower" him/herself to allow interaction, but that's not the vibe that I was getting here.

Youch, did not mean to give off that vibe. Noted! Distance i shall keep

Bollen

I think its time i hang up my tarot cards. Ive been trying to learn for about 2 or 3 years now and i would never have figured out what you just said. Can i also ask then, how would you interpret the queen of pentacles with ace of wands as clarifier for outcome? I thought it was a great outcome but now im doubting my reading and not so sure!

IndigoWaves

You would need to offer your own take on the cards first -- BUT if you want to keep the reading here in 'Using Tarot Cards', you can only mention up to half of the total cards pulled and need to edit out any extra (forum rules)... Or you can discuss the entire spread in 'Your Readings', if you prefer, by starting a fresh one or having this thread moved there. :)

Be patient with your reading skills, BTW: It took me a long time to get a relatively comfy "grip" on the cards, and there's always more to learn/discover.

Bollen

All good, i wont worry :)

nisaba

So how would you read the 5 of pent as intention if you know they arent out make you suffer?

Perhaps they're like one of my exes: looking for a relationship where you earn the money and pay the bills, and they can kick back in relative comfort without having to be bothered trying hard to earn a living. So the Five Pents could simultaneously describe the kind of work/income they re thinking of having during the relationship, and the drain on your purse that they could be if you let them.