what crystal do you use?

louiseb

ok guys so as a women in her early 40,s things are changing within my body, i am suddenly developing terrible headaches during a particular time each month, the less said the better. Which cyrstal is used for Headaches, i hate taking pills. Which cyrstal do you use? Any advice would be greatfully appreciated. thanks

Blackstar

Amethyst. So I hear. I never used it for headaches but sometimes I had horrible back pain at nights and it helped me a lot, which was a small miracle really, since before that I could hardly stop the pain with pills.

I used to have headaches pretty often, and ever since I'm wearing a quartz crystal pendant they're quite rare. Don't know if it's related. It says in this book I own that generally for headaches most common used crystals are: amethyst, agate, saphire, crystal quartz.

Also "the less said the better" problems might be easier with a Moonstone. ;)

louiseb

Amethyst. So I hear. I never used it for headaches but sometimes I had horrible back pain at nights and it helped me a lot, which was a small miracle really, since before that I could hardly stop the pain with pills.

Also I used to have headaches pretty often, and ever since I'm wearing a quartz crystal pendant they're quite rare. Don't know if it's related. It says in this book I own that generally for headaches most common used crystals are: amethyst, agate, saphire, crystal quartz.

:)

thanks allot for this info i have to try one of these for sure, greatly appreciated.

Blackstar

thanks allot for this info i have to try one of these for sure, greatly appreciated.

Glad to help! :) It should work. Amethyst slowly eased my pain inside an hour. Try and wear one regularly. See which you like the most. :)

louiseb

Glad to help! :) It should work. Amethyst slowly eased my pain inside an hour. Try and wear one regularly. See which you like the most. :)

My pendi is amethyst and ive had her by my side all morning still not working, i do keep giving her a gentle squeeze lol.

Blackstar

My pendi is amethyst and ive had her by my side all morning still not working, i do keep giving her a gentle squeeze lol.

:D How long do you own it? Maybe you two haven't 'bonded' properly yet. I've had the amethyst for a little while and I slept next to it, tried to meditate with it and I feel like the connection got better with time.

louiseb

:D How long do you own it? Maybe you two haven't 'bonded' properly yet. I've had the amethyst for a little while and I slept next to it, tried to meditate with it and I feel like the connection got better with time.

funny you should ask this question as i have had her about 1 month only and im not sure if the bond is there yet i sleep with her she is usually by my side. I had another thread called why is my pendi doing this as she was shaking all the time lol. Did yours shake and i mean shake when you first got her?

Blackstar

funny you should ask this question as i have had her about 1 month only and im not sure if the bond is there yet i sleep with her she is usually by my side. I had another thread called why is my pendi doing this as she was shaking all the time lol. Did yours shake and i mean shake when you first got her?

It didn't, but I felt a strange vibration while sleeping next to it a few times. :)
Maybe you have to clean it and charge it to feel the effect (concerning aches). Anyway, sounds like a lively little thing. :)

Hiding in Shadows

My best healing crystal for removing pain is a Herkimer Diamond. It really seems to work wonders, and it works on all parts of the body. I use one that's about 2" long. Not a carry around crystal for sure, but is applied as needed. Typically the pain has lessened, or is even gone, in about 10 min. I also have about a 2" by 1" smokey quartz point that works well too. It's not as strong as the Herkimer.

louiseb

my best healing crystal for removing pain is a herkimer diamond. It really seems to work wonders, and it works on all parts of the body. I use one that's about 2" long. Not a carry around crystal for sure, but is applied as needed. Typically the pain has lessened, or is even gone, in about 10 min. I also have about a 2" by 1" smokey quartz point that works well too. It's not as strong as the herkimer.

very interesting from where did you purchase this online or a store?