What would be your DREAM Lenormand for 2015?

greatdane

it will be interesting to see as new decks come out this year!

While I am happy with what I have, it doesn't mean another deck couldn't tempt me :).

Seraphina

Because of a thread posted here I have had a look at Mysteries of the old castle

Omg, I don't know how I missed that one.. It's gorgeous, now, I'm not one for themed Lenormands but im sooo drawn to this!

I'm seriously thinking of getting it, I've seen it on Etsy and reasonably priced.. My only fear is (if that's the right word :)) i may see more into the cards than just the symbols, it's so atmospheric.. This could so easily be my dream deck for 2015.

greatdane

Enabling alert, Seraphina

I have it and it just feels like a dark castle on a stormy night, literally. It doesn't seem spooky at all to me though, just atmospheric. LOVE the deck. Enabling over. EXCEPT you could do worse than get this deck :))

crystaleagle

I like the softness, mistiness of this style. I wouldn't really want it to be a fairy tale theme, I would like it to be more like an older Lenormand, an old style Rider, in that theme, the older Lenormands, but in the artistic soft style of this book and I see you understand :).

I also do hope the Anna. K Lenormand comes out this year. I love the Anna. K (her published ones, the first and second ed) tarot and from what I have seen of her Lenormand, I would very much like it.

May we get what we wish for :)).

I would also like to see Anna K's Lenormand come out this year. Any updates on it?
I don't have any Lenormand decks only Tarot. I do looove her Tarot so I'm sure I would love her Lenormand. I love her art style. Love, love, love!

greatdane

Crystaleagle and others who mentioned the Anna. K

I had her deck on my fantasy list as well. I got in touch with Anna and got a response today which I have put in the Anna. K thread in Lenormand Creation for any interested in her deck to read. Please feel free to put your comments in that thread, as that is where she will look for them.

GD

MissNine

I'd love an old fashioned one...background rusty and white. Pictures related to historic period of turn of 19th century.

Sar

Not sure, I will let the deck creators surprise me.