Decks you use the most at the moment?

Madrigal

Well, whenever ATers talk decks, it seems enabling!

I have seen the Tattered Nomad. I don't have it because it is not a reader for me personally. Loved the images, but not I, and again I say I PERSONALLY, see Lenormand with how I read. Gorgeous deck though.

It is a beauty, I agree but like you I'm not sure I could read with it.

But that's the beauty of decks, so many to chose from and why I started this thread. I wanted to see what other readers used a lot.

Yes, well I've certainly gotten some great inspiration from this thread :D

I do tend to lean toward the Vintage German Lenormand to the point I have three and use all of them.

The Russian decks, the Mysteries of the Old Castle and the Lilac Twilights (I have two versions) are great readers for me.

These are three that actually made it into my cart. Just need to click 'submit' and they'll wing their way to me. But it's a lot to plonk down in one go plus I got, er, sidetracked by a few other lovelies on tarotbyseven's site. Ahem...

crystaleagle

Well, whenever ATers talk decks, it seems enabling!

I have seen the Tattered Nomad. I don't have it because it is not a reader for me personally. Loved the images, but not I, and again I say I PERSONALLY, see Lenormand with how I read. Gorgeous deck though.

But that's the beauty of decks, so many to chose from and why I started this thread. I wanted to see what other readers used a lot.

I haven't gotten the C'est La Vie Lenormand yet, but it will be on it's way when it's released in March. THAT will be a deck I use a lot.

I do tend to lean toward the Vintage German Lenormand to the point I have three and use all of them.

The Russian decks, the Mysteries of the Old Castle and the Lilac Twilights (I have two versions) are great readers for me.

The Flonz is lovely in it's simplicity.

All these tend to be used A LOT. The STS Lenormand less but I still like it and use it.

We seem to have the same taste. Love my Vintage German. Lately, I've been eyeing the Russian decks(Old Castle and Lilac Cherry Twilight) and I can't decide!