Significance of card between Lady and Gentleman in GT ...same row

MissNine

It gives a lot of interesting info, and it is easy to do! Let me know how it goes! :love:

Ok, so I wanted to try this but had two questions...

1. Do you do the cards for the one person and then gather up another deck to the the other person?

2. Adding up the cards - I was taught to count by card inserts, if I'd do it. Do you use the card numbers instead? (Child = 13)

monisina

When there's one card between the sitter's card and their significant other card in the GT (ie, lady/gentleman) how important is the card between them? Does it signify the basis of their connection? Would you look to other cards to verify it?

Does having a neutral or positive card like the Key between them, instead of heart or ring, mean their love is not a romantic one?

Thanks to anyone who could help :)

Hello

I recently got in GT in one column WOMAN - STARS - MAN - CLOVER (Stars, Man, Clover above Woman).
It perfectly fits my situation with this man - this time I finally make clear about my feeling/future/karmic issue with the man (I had to handled the thing with him for two endlessly long years). It was supported by card Cross in the house of Stars - my karma lessons and karma issue regarding this man is being ending/resolved for me. And I tell you, I feel a very big relief and peace inside me!

Padma

Ok, so I wanted to try this but had two questions...

1. Do you do the cards for the one person and then gather up another deck to the the other person?

2. Adding up the cards - I was taught to count by card inserts, if I'd do it. Do you use the card numbers instead? (Child = 13)

I just used the same deck at the same time for both people, but what you propose is very interesting! Because then of course each one could have the Heart, for example. :)

I used the card numbers (e.g. Clover #2 + Ship #3 + Rider #1 = #6, Clouds. )