The Star as center of attention

danielnogo

Anyone else use this as a meaning for the star? I haven't been, but I just had a revelation of that being a very good meaning for the star. The star card is one of those that gives me trouble in a reading, not because I don't know the standard meanings but sometime those meanings just don't seem to fit. I think seeing it as center of attention helps a lot.

DownUnderNZer

It can be negative in the way that a person is a "dreamer" only.

This card is about wanting to be known or famous and likely the person would be active and striving to obtain that status.

Downside would be nothing more than living in a fantasy world or just a dreamer.

danielnogo

It can be negative in the way that a person is a "dreamer" only.

This card is about wanting to be known or famous and likely the person would be active and striving to obtain that status.

Downside would be nothing more than living in a fantasy world or just a dreamer.
But what about putting it in the context of a love reading?

Say we have The Clover + The Stars, I would interpret that as a small improvement of visibility in the other persons eyes, or maybe multiple small improvements that happen in succession. What would you say?

DownUnderNZer

1) Dislike love readings.
2) You asked if others saw it as an attention seeker.

All comes down to how a question is asked as well. Now I know why Steinbach prefers to keep away from questions like "feelings". :)

But what about putting it in the context of a love reading?

Say we have The Clover + The Stars, I would interpret that as a small improvement of visibility in the other persons eyes, or maybe multiple small improvements that happen in succession. What would you say?

monisina

Anyone else use this as a meaning for the star? I haven't been, but I just had a revelation of that being a very good meaning for the star. The star card is one of those that gives me trouble in a reading, not because I don't know the standard meanings but sometime those meanings just don't seem to fit. I think seeing it as center of attention helps a lot.

I am not sure about the centre of attention. I guess it is better described by Garden card. Star can mean to be famous.
Everytime I get Star card - it means for me something (depends on my question) is being clarified or I make finally clear abot this situation/person...
Star card as person means more person who is interested in astrology, spiritual world, science or IT and mainly person with open mind accessible for non-traditional issues.
Dreamer is more described by Moon card.

danieljuk

I don't see the Star as the centre of attraction either, for me that is the Moon. Treppner did a great take on the Lenormand Moon card and described as a "spot light" (centre of attraction, fame, honour), it's not always that but can be. I see the Star as more about destiny (some lenormand cards even have stars in the sky, it's mapped out in the stars idea), the esoteric, spirituality and a new start in something.

danielnogo

But if it is about fame, IE, someone being a "star", and a star is the center of attention, how does it not make sense that say if someone is the star in a love reading, they are hogging all the attention and being a narcissist? I dont use it all the time, I stick to more traditional meanings if at all possible, but this seems to make sense to me.

danielnogo

Also how would the garden be the center of attention? I see garden as circle of friends, a gathering place for the community, a community, or a literal garden, or could even be an indicator of plurality, least for me and how I've always interpreted it. Wow I didnt realize people differed so much with their interpretations.

DownUnderNZer

Garden...The person is likely to be popular therefore the center of attention. Social, partier and a people's person. Probably into the outdoors as well.

How could you not know that?

danieljuk

I'm still not so sure I agree with you Daniel but I thought of how Stars could fit, the centre of someone's universe or their own universe :)