What card do you use to represent sex in lenormand, and why ?

Sharla

Just asking because this is something I'm struggling to decide on, it's between whip & lilys.

Lilys is a card i struggle with sometimes unless it's speaking of an older person then I can relate to it, but even though some lenormand schools use lilys as the sexual card I can't actually see "sex" in a bunch of lilys.

Whip for me is about arguments and physical activities and the lady on my whip card has provocative clothes on holding the whip in a sexy way, so I suppose I should be using whip.

Just interested to hear someone else's views in this.

Padma

I use Whip. And the combo Whip + Sun to me really represents hot or good sex! Lily I find means no sex.

Why? Because Whip means a repetitive exercise or physical exertion or prowess, to me, and Lily I find means tired, retired, feeling old, purity and a slightly religious nature, especially if paired with Cross. SO while Lily may summon up an idea of a pure and devoted older person, or tired person, the Whip is young and ready to go dancing! :D

Sharla

I use Whip. And the combo Whip + Sun to me really represents hot or good sex! Lily I find means no sex.

Why? Because Whip means a repetitive exercise or physical exertion or prowess, to me, and Lily I find means tired, retired, feeling old, purity and a slightly religious nature, especially if paired with Cross. SO while Lily may summon up an idea of a pure and devoted older person, or tired person, the Whip is young and ready to go dancing! :D

Thankyou for your input Padma.

Yes I think you've just hit the nail on the head with this I need to start using whip for some reason I've been using lilies but it just never felt right, especially with the old feeling it has to it like you say.
I like your whip + sun combo wow that seems hot lol.
Could whip + clouds be doubting and confused about your sexuality ?

Padma

Thankyou for your input Padma.

Yes I think you've just hit the nail on the head with this I need to start using whip for some reason I've been using lilies but it just never felt right, especially with the old feeling it has to it like you say.
I like your whip + sun combo wow that seems hot lol.

Could whip + clouds be doubting and confused about your sexuality ?

It might, but I think only if you charge your Whip card with being sex while you shuffle for the reading, and of course take into account the cards that fall around them. I think that however you see your card meanings is how they will speak to you personally, do you know what I mean?