In Anticipation of Fall...

greatdane

I always look forward to Fall, my favorite season and as that will be here in a little over a month, I am thinking of favored decks for the season.

The Samhain and Mysteries of the Old Castle will definitely be getting more use this lovely time of the year.

Any Lenormand decks you will be using or purchasing in anticipation of the seasonal change?

For those in parts of the world where you will not be changing to Fall, which decks will you be favoring?

greatdane

I wasn't aware, GoldenVI!

Thank you for sharing that! I am happy to see more decks released in tins :). And that is a lovely little deck.

pickled pixie

Mine will be The Day of the Dead Lenormand. ..It hasn't arrived here yet but when it does I won't have too long to wait to use it :D

Glass Owl

I will probably be using Mysteries of the Old Castle as well as my Haunted Lenormand. (Both of which I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the wonderful trading forum we have here.)

greatdane

Well and...

the latest Samhain Lenormand, the one for 2015, that wasn't on my radar yet.

Seven Stars comes up with a thought and makes it a reality fast, so now I will be using that one, my darker Samhain Lenormand and my Mysteries of the Old Castle. At least that's what I'm up to so far!