A NEW SAMHAIN LENORMAND YAY!

greatdane

I'm so loving the pix in the Adverts section, Seven posted. I will have an alternate to my other Samhain Lenormand (also by Seven Stars, of course)! They are both cool and murky, yet such a different vibe. And in time for my fav HOLIDAY!

LOVE IT, LOVE THE EXTRA CARDS!

MoonGypsy

Oh i was worried you were going to miss it! Whew...

greatdane

LOVE the compact, mat and those extra cards!

The deck is amazing, that goes without saying!

And of course, Seven Stars has given back choices. GOOO SEVEN!

Love the mirror with the woman and man although the one with the HALLOWEEN on it is so cool as well. I think THESE will be coveted!

PattyMc

Excited!! I have the first edition Samhain Tarot, Lenormand, and treat cards and love them....keep em coming Seven Stars!

For anyone who hasn't seen the Samhain Lenormand by Seven, I can tell you that you will love it, your Halloween readings are so much fun using her decks, adds a little something something...with this new 2015 set all we'll need is a few candles or twenty :) and we will be set to go!

Patty

MoonGypsy

Excited!! I have the first edition Samhain Tarot, Lenormand, and treat cards and love them....keep em coming Seven Stars!

For anyone who hasn't seen the Samhain Lenormand by Seven, I can tell you that you will love it, your Halloween readings are so much fun using her decks, adds a little something something...with this new 2015 set all we'll need is a few candles or twenty :) and we will be set to go!

Patty

Me too on all counts!!! :D Seven's decks are positively Oozing atmosphere/Ambiance!!!